Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School has a major bullying problem

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 22,550 Senior Member
Sounds like the delicate little 'snowflakes' aren't innocent of bullying students to the breaking point.

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2064414

It's a three page article full of stuff that I'd bet 'Boss' Hog and his acolytes wouldn't want to get out in public.

If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

Replies

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,854 Senior Member
    This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone...high school is high school and is pure hell for anyone who's "different"....though it's probably worse now since you can't apply the only corrective actions that actually work with bullies without going to jail......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,550 Senior Member
    Makes me more surprised at the other students who aren't involved in the bullying not stepping up. I guess times have changed, though. Back when I was in HS, any bullying got taken care of, either by the principal, assistant, principal, or more common, right on the spot by other students. I went to a County HS with mostly country farm kids. Crap like that didn't fly.

The Cuban gal admitted to bullying the school shooter because he was 'different'. I bet she's proud of that.
    If a Liberal throws a hand grenade at you, pick it up, pull the pin, and throw it back at them.

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,236 Senior Member
    edited March 29 #4
    Jayhawker said:
    ...pure hell for anyone who's "different"...
    Tell me about it, and in those days I was far closer to "normal" than I am now! But after I locked my hand around a couple of throats that needed it desperately, Bullies and other undesirables left me the Hell alone and I actually enjoyed High School. I didn't even really hurt anybody, but it scared the crap out of them - probably because of the suddenness and unexpectedness of it.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,072 Senior Member
    One kid who decided I would make a good target almost got to sing soprano in the church choir after I got enough of his shenanigans.  He walked sort of funny for quite a while!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,544 Senior Member
    edited March 29 #6
    The bald-headed girl admitted to bullying the shooter prior to the shooting. I wonder how she feels about that!
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 22,550 Senior Member
    The bald-headed girl admitted to bullying the shooter prior to the shooting. I wonder how she feels about that!
    Judging by how she's acting in front of the cameras I'd say she doesn't give a flying fornication at a rolling torroid shaped breakfast pastry. My opinion of the little witch.

• FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,154 Senior Member
    Cruz being bullied is likely what built up to the whole incident and that skinhead kid likely triggered it. As aggressive as that Hogg kid is, I wouldn't doubt that he participated in the bullying and his soapboxing could be to deflect attention from the the possibility.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,695 Senior Member
    Cruz being bullied is likely what built up to the whole incident and that skinhead kid likely triggered it. As aggressive as that Hogg kid is, I wouldn't doubt that he participated in the bullying and his soapboxing could be to deflect attention from the the possibility.
    That is exactly what I was thinking.
    I dont know how the news is everywhere else, but I am sick of seeing that kid every time i turn the tv on.
    At first i didnt believe the stories about him, bit i saw 3 of the video, he is a fake
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 16,236 Senior Member
    Yet another reason I'm glad I don't watch TV anymore - I'd have an epileptic seizure of some kind...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,341 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Sounds like the delicate little 'snowflakes' aren't innocent of bullying students to the breaking point.

https://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-2064414

It's a three page article full of stuff that I'd bet 'Boss' Hog and his acolytes wouldn't want to get out in public.

Very interesting statistics. Classic autism may or may not result in violent behavior but being "different" and teased, taunted, or physically "bullied" might. several "school shooters" have had a history of being "bullied" in school. I put "bullied" in quotes as the definition is still rather vague. Although I am not a Dr. of Psychiatry I think anyone who shoots random people with the intent of killing them is definitely not sane. Hopefully there can somehow, someday, be some way to identify and adjudicate these individuals as prohibited persons in the NICS.   
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 14,021 Senior Member
    edited March 30 #12
    Hogg's bully tendencies are very apparent. The latest is he bullied Laura Ingraham via Twitter because he didn't like the remarks she made about the colleges that turned him down.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,072 Senior Member
    Hmmmm- - - -a butt-ugly "alternative lifestyle" kid of indeterminate gender, and one who would be right at home at a Brown Shirt rally in the 1930's- - - - -what could possibly go wrong at that school if they're representative of the student body? 
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,277 Senior Member
    I have a feeling that both hogg's and the cuban's parents neglected to introduce "their little angels" to "the board of education" (paddle) when they were younger
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 1,212 Senior Member
    Hogg's bully tendencies are very apparent. The latest is he bullied Laura Ingraham via Twitter because he didn't like the remarks she made about the colleges that turned him down.
    This kid's all over this morning's news like a bad smell on a hot day. I don't watch fox news or know anything about Laura Ingraham, but his only claim to fame is a small and fleeting moment in time. I don't see any character. Pride goes before the fall and his self delusions are about to over run him like bus over a squirrel.
    That's for sure. In addition the hard-core left is prone to bullying all the time whenever they want to have their way.
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 13,854 Senior Member
    Been doing some investigating and based on what I have been able to find the claim that the Cuban gal admitted to bullying the soon to be shooter is pure unadulterated internet B.S......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,695 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:
    Been doing some investigating and based on what I have been able to find the claim that the Cuban gal admitted to bullying the soon to be shooter is pure unadulterated internet B.S......
    When doing a search it seems anything negative has been stripped. She said it during a local interview. It used to come up but all that is found now is cnn saying its not true and snopes which is no longer honest if it ever was
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,161 Senior Member
    Jayhawker said:

This is the quote they are using for "bullying"...

There is one tweet I would like to call attention to. So many signs that the Florida shooter was mentally disturbed, even expelled for bad and erratic behavior. Neighbors and classmates knew he was a big problem. Must always report such instances to authorities again and again. We did, time and time again. Since he was in middle school, it was no surprise to anyone who knew him to hear that he was the shooter. Those talking about how we should have not ostracized him, you didn't know this kid. OK, we did. We know that they are claiming mental health issues, and I am not a psychologist, but we need to pay attention to the fact that this was not just a mental health issue. He would not have harmed that many students with a knife. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/17/us/florida-student-emma-gonzalez-speech/index.html
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
    OK, so she didn't directly admit to bullying this creep, but I wonder where the line is between "ostracizing" and outright "bullying?"
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,245 Senior Member
    The Cuban Cueball is so out there along with Herr Hogg wonder when they’ll “forgive” Cruz because is wasn’t his fault since he was mentally challenged and Trump, Scott, the NRA and so on didn’t help him and put a weapon of mass distruction in his hands ... now that would be a real turn of the wording. 
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file