Tennessee college senior defends posing for graduation picture with gun in her waistband

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 30,074 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Comments

• Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,072 Senior Member
    They never looked that good when I was in school.
    She obviously be leaves in safe sex.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,074 Senior Member
    That little girl was raised right!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    edited April 10 #4
    Refreshing these days that she didn't let all the anti-gun brainwashing get to her in schools they try and indoctrinate our young folks with.
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 2,923 Senior Member
    And the haters can't seem to understand their pathology.  I knew a kid in college who actually gagged when he first saw my 1911 at my house. The sight of it made him physically ill. 

It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
    You should have told him he really wouldn't like the 230 grain "Pill" it shoots!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,347 Senior Member
    Awwwwww! Too bad, so sad! (in reference to the hand wringing Liberals)
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,304 Senior Member
    A snowflake actually called the police about the picture, and several comments about the museum being a gun free zone.  uhm, she sure doesn't look like she is inside of any building to me
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 442 Member
    Appendix carry.🙎
  • terminator012terminator012 Senior Member Posts: 2,608 Senior Member
    Those white pants make that gun look hot.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file