Dedicated meme thread...............

1121314151618»

Replies

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 8,496 Senior Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,670 Senior Member

-Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
    Drill Sargent! My gun won't fire!

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,162 Senior Member

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 345 Member
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
    My wife needs this - and yes, she agrees!

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,812 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    They forgot the pythons and hogs in the "welcome to 'nam"
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,070 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 16,812 Senior Member
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 345 Member
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,067 Senior Member
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file