Woman arrested after defecating on floor of Tim Hortons restaurant, flinging feces at clerk

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 30,712 Senior Member
edited May 17 in Clubhouse #1

Woman arrested after defecating on floor of Tim Hortons restaurant, flinging feces at clerk

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,712 Senior Member
    edited May 17 #2
    Lets do it this way, I self edited the screen shot link I had above which shows up on a post when you post a YouTube link. To view it click on the blue link below which is also in the Fox news story.

In explicit surveillance video posted to social media websites (WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO), the woman can be seen arguing with a Tim Hortons employee before pulling down her pants as other restaurant patrons look on.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Old RonOld Ron Senior Member Posts: 1,473 Senior Member
    WOW !
    And people want to take guns away from sane people ?

• Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 6,587 Senior Member
    Plop plop, wizz wizz, oh what a relief it is. Canada AYE!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 17,979 Senior Member
    Check her DNA- - - - -gotta be some monkey in there somewhere!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 21,925 Senior Member
    Youtube took down the video. I wonder why? :D

Just grab a handful of that hair on her noggin and start dragging it toward the door; the body is sure to follow. Wash hands with bleach then soap to disinfect the hands. :)
    Non Sibi Sed Patriage (Not for self, but country)

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 30,712 Senior Member
    tennmike said:
    Youtube took down the video. I wonder why? :D

Just grab a handful of that hair on her noggin and start dragging it toward the door; the body is sure to follow. Wash hands with bleach then soap to disinfect the hands. :)
    Well  Crap animated emoticon

I imagine it is on other social networks............I ain't searching, though.

• Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 9,422 Senior Member
    Sounds like a lot of crap.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    The video is still out there, USA Today has it online.  Man there re some really disturbed people on this earth...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 37,099 Senior Member
    The video is still out there, USA Today has it online.  Man there re some really disturbed people on this earth...
    I'm not judging till I hear her side. Taking a poop and throwing it at fast food workers in my mind isn't ALL that unreasonable. 
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • Wambli SkaWambli Ska Moderator Posts: 25,422 Senior Member
    cpj said:
    I'm not judging till I hear her side. Taking a poop and throwing it at fast food workers in my mind isn't ALL that unreasonable. 
    Oh she seemed pissed off enough.  I think the story is that they denied her access to the restroom and she looked like she REALLY had to go.  But damn, I'm sure you could have just grabbed a handful of napkins and found the dumpster out back in order to avoid becoming a viral video star.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 349 Member
    Oh what it was like to have a young sphincter and poop on instant demand...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file