Hey Colorado Guys and Gals,

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 20,940 Senior Member
What do you all think about Cory Gardner, politically? I didn't like him at first but have warmed up to him recently because he is proving to be a solid supporter of Trump and wants to get things done.

Linefinder, you and JerryBob, and anybody else that knows Colorado Politics, will you give me your opinion?

Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• earlyagainearlyagain Posts: 950 Senior Member
    If a politician holds a town meeting in absentia to avoid face to face accountability with their supposed constituents, and I know that they're smiling face is ready and present for the big money lobbyists camped out on Pennsylvania Avenue, I try not to think about them at all. YMMV
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 4,063 Senior Member
    Although I voted for him, I'll not do so again. Mike
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,077 Senior Member

I really haven't been following him, Snake.  However, he replace a liberal democrat, so that in  itself has to be an improvement. 

The political spectrum changed a lot during the 27 years I called it home.  It's good to be back in the Lone Star state.

Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file