What song is this....

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 17,054 Senior Member
It's driving me ABSOLUTELY NUTS.

I know it's a semi current rock song, and I even know some of the lyrics, but CANNOT think of the name of the song.

It's the one starting at the 3:57 mark in this video

Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Best Answer

Answers

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 15,947 Senior Member
    That piano needs tuning...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

Carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it, you may shoot it. If you shoot it, you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody – and he finds out about it – he may be very angry with you. --Jeff Cooper
  • FFLshooterFFLshooter Member Posts: 364 Member
    By U2 I believe.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,517 Senior Member
    How cool was this! Mall just installs a piano and leaves it to the customers. I love it.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 7,585 Senior Member
    TrueTone got it
    One of those that can go on and on
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • TrueTone911TrueTone911 Senior Member Posts: 5,840 Senior Member
    My wife think's all Coldplay songs sound the same. So she refers to any Coldplay song as "The Coldplay Song"
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
    Groucho Marx
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,054 Senior Member
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

Knowing some of the lyrics, but not being able to come up with the name was maddening
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

edited June 9 #9
    Knowing the name, I just found it in my extensive library,
    Track 7 from the album "A Blood Rush to the Head"

Listening to it now

Since my music folder has nearly 47k files in it, kinda hard to find one just by listening to all of them

zorba said:
    That piano needs tuning...
    Yes it does

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,098 Senior Member
    Great song. Knew right off the bat. What made it even better was that it started at 3:57!
    horselips said:
    How cool was this! Mall just installs a piano and leaves it to the customers. I love it.
    Actually, it's an airport or train station.
    In one British location, Elton John donated the piano, and "dedicated" it with an impromptu concert

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file