Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Danielle from American Pickers, hot or not?

Re: Danielle from American Pickers, hot or not?

I didn't know who she was but i did watch the video. She's certainly not unattractive. Perfect teeth and a cute figure.
    Still I'd have to give her a meh. Maybe I'm just getting older and pickier. Now in my younger days, they called me hacksaw.
    I'd cut anything.

Danielle is cool and hot! A couple of shots of Patron the tats look better, couple of more shots and your new tatoo will look cool too. Besides she can carry on an intelligent conversation. Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    Sometimes she is a bit chunky, sometimes not.
    Maybe she carbs up for the Roller Derby season.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270

What are those tats gonna look like in 30 years? I'm gonna need a case of Nat light to think that one through.
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19

Probably better than I will look in 30 years....
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!

There no mangos like Dans mangos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene L View Post
    Speak when spoken to, Rookie.
    This is a discussion forum. Anyone can participate. You post it, it is open for anyone to criticize.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Which I did.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06

She is an exceptionally eye catching woman IMO, and if conditions were such that I could associate with her, I certainly would! The tattoos would have been a "turn-off" in my younger days given that my background and rearing is deeply conservative Southern , but quite frankly at this point in life I really like 'em! Makes me wonder what else is tattooed where !

I have a very close friendship with a 35 year old young woman ( it's all on the up and up, fellas) who has tattoos like Danielle's who comes across as a rough-tough" don't F*** with me" kinda gal who had a very rough existance from her teen years 'till she divorced her sorry *ss husband and came back home 4 years ago. Tattooes aside, this young woman has an inner beauty that is awesome! Super sensitive in a female way, and darn good looking to boot. Heavily tattoed women are not necessarily trashy-a** kinda gals They simply want to lead an exciting life, and it's a smart man who realizes this and gets "excited" with 'em! My opinion, anyway

She has all the tools to be, but I don't like the emo/goth/tattoo thing.....
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 1hogfan83 View Post
    What are those tats gonna look like in 30 years? I'm gonna need a case of Nat light to think that one through.
    This is the stupidest, yet most common observation regarding tattoos, from people that don't have them.

Ya know what, when I'm 70, I'm going to look like $#!%, BECAUSE I'M 70, not because my tattoos have changed color or shape.

If you've ever looked at a geriatric and said, "Ya know, I'd plumb bang her dentures loose, if she just didn't have all that droopy ink".......well sir, that just makes you shallow.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    You have the rest of your life to deal with your problems. How long you live depends on how well you do it.

That tats are a turn off for me. Other than that,...
    Jerry

The age of reason...when excuses become reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This is the stupidest, yet most common observation regarding tattoos, from people that don't have them.

Ya know what, when I'm 70, I'm going to look like $#!%, BECAUSE I'M 70, not because my tattoos have changed color or shape.

If you've ever looked at a geriatric and said, "Ya know, I'd plumb bang her dentures loose, if she just didn't have all that droopy ink".......well sir, that just makes you shallow.
    Doesn't have to be old age. My first job when I got out of the Army, there was a girl who got a My Little Pony tat on her thigh. 5 years, and four kids later. It looked like a Budweiser clydesdale with the mumps
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Yepper, the SIL, who is about 20 years my jr. had a butterfly tatted above her butt. After the expansion, think road kill bluejay. I have seen old tats on women my age (>50) who thought it was a good idea when they were young. Even without a quadrupling of mass they are still ugly.

I dont need to shoot myself to realize that it would be stupid, painfull and bloody. I am capable of learning by observation.

As to the OP, nope. She aint bad, but she trys so hard to stand out, just like everyone around her, that her lack of direction and self awareness shows. She can't even pick a look. Its goth, no, its retro, no its tattoo. She is a flake and thats what the turn off is.
    Last edited by Varmintmist; 01-07-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Negative ghost rider

She's a "not" for me
    Ya do STUPID stuff, ya win STUPID prizes

Do tats glow in the dark? Then who gives a frothy farthing, I give a hearty hotty rating.

She's likeable enough, and not unattractive, but understanding the whole "look at me, I have bad art permanently etched into my skin" thing has mystified me for all of my life. It would be a lot for me to overcome, in a relationship, and I probably wouldn't put out much effort trying.

But...40 years ago, and beer goggles...who knows?

My wifes niece was going thru the "Look at the tat some guy gave me at the kitchen table" pic phase on FB. They look like a tat you would get from 'some guy' at the kitchen table.

Quote Originally Posted by 1965Jeff View Post
    Do tats glow in the dark? Then who gives a frothy farthing, I give a hearty hotty rating.
    Tattoos glow under ultraviolet light.
    Sure. I've seen people like you before. But I had to pay admission.

Quote Originally Posted by bisley View Post
    But...40 years ago, and beer goggles...who knows?
    Well, when the only requirements were "Is she alive and a actuall female?" then a hearty heck yeah.

Lemme see....

Well done tats
    Burlesque shows

and

a Roller Derby Queen?

Where do I sign up?
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Hips, rear and thighs.

Yes, please.
    Whenever I see a grammar nazi upset, I comfort them with "There, their, they're"

Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    Hips, rear and thighs.

Yes, please.
    Should i shave before i send you the pictures?
    Oh. You didnt mean me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

So, run along and gargle antifreeze or something.

Personal waffle chef to Neduardo at the 2014 SE Shoot

Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    When was Mr Wyatt on the forum? Did I miss something?
    Rich Wyatt is from American Guns, his daughter is Paige. Will Hayden is from Sons of Guns, his daughter is Stephanie. I don't remember Will ever posting here, and Rich is too much of a horses patoot to last more than 5 minutes here.

Quote Originally Posted by 5280 shooter II View Post
    Rich Wyatt is from American Guns, his daughter is Paige. Will Hayden is from Sons of Guns, his daughter is Stephanie. I don't remember Will ever posting here, and Rich is too much of a horses patoot to last more than 5 minutes here.
    He posted during your sabatical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

So, run along and gargle antifreeze or something.

Personal waffle chef to Neduardo at the 2014 SE Shoot

Should i shave before i send you the pictures?
    Oh. You didnt mean me.
    Hilarious.
    Whenever I see a grammar nazi upset, I comfort them with "There, their, they're"

I think she would put a hurtin' on a man. I'm in!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    I come here for man guidance and you want to talk about feathers?
    To answer your question, I'd take a Buffco. He will keep you plenty warm, and could probably help carry gear.

You realize we're talking about a thirty-seven year old mother of two?

If you want to see the tatts, Google Danielle Colby. Click on the Images area.

Be warned, however, that some of the photos do her no justice.

She seems to be a nice, attractive, intelligent "mother" type working her posterior off for about $10-11/hour, trying to keep things together for a couple of loose cannons who are skylarking around the country in their search for "rusty gold".

Just as a comment: when the "boys" had her make a formal raise request while they were wearing Laurel and Hardy heads showed, to me, absolute disrespect for her and her efforts. In her place, wretched economy or not, I'd have walked.

By all accounts, a pleasant person--unless you're on the wrong Roller Derby team...

ed
    Fat, white, sixty, unemployed and just DIGGIN' on this "Change" thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

There is a very broad difference in being shallow and having knowledge. My father had tattoos until he was smart enough to remove them 25 years later. The tatoo look will fade in years to come, the tatoo's with it, and they will look like crap.
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19

Quote Originally Posted by 1hogfan83 View Post
    The tatoo look will fade in years to come, the tatoo's with it, and they will look like crap.
    Seeing as how tattoos have been around since well before the white man discovered North America, I think it's safe to say I will never see the day that the tattoo look fades away...
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!

There no mangos like Dans mangos.

I admit to having a crush on her. She's a little out there, and pretty freaky deaky. But I like it.
    What say ye?
    Not the "model-Hollywood" type but quite a handsome woman and then the right "attitude" is the sexiest feature a woman can have, more so if combined with a smart mind.

Had one girlfriend for a bit that had tattoos all over, was also into the pixie look, freaky as hell, had no understanding of the world NO, she was a very talented stylist and make up artist too "out there" to get a gig, figured better to run away when she started to send me pics of her where she had made herself look all beaten up...
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".