Rules for Classifieds Forum PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
We have established a Classifieds sub-forum as a place for members of the Guns & Ammo Forum to post personal items for sale or trade. There are six categories: Handguns, Rifles, Shotguns, Ammunition, Optics and Other Accessories. The following rules must be followed. Please be sure you read and understand them all. Violations can get you banned from the forum.
1. Only established Members can post classified ads. These are members who have at least 30 posts on the G&A Forum.
2. Only sales and trades of personal items are allowed. No commercial posts of any kind will be accepted.
3. Only one post is allowed per item. No repeated posts after the first one is made.
4. Please describe the item(s) as completely as you can and include pictures, pricing, shipping options, etc. Make sure your item is advertised in the appropriate category.
5. All offers, negotiations and questions pertaining to a sale or trade must be conducted by way of a PM (Private Message) within the G&A Forum system.
6. Anything in this section other than an ad will be deleted (comments, jokes, offers, etc.) at the discretion of the moderators.
7. After an item is sold or traded, the poster is asked to delete the post and type “Sold” on the page.
8. Most important: When selling firearms and other regulated items, all federal, state and local laws and regulations must be obeyed during your transactions. All modern firearm sales must go through a dealer with a Federal Firearms License (FFL), who will process the paperwork, background check, and any required waiting period before transferring ownership.
9. We allow these classified ads as a courtesy to our forum members. Any transactions conducted here are at the seller’s, buyer’s or trader’s risk. InterMedia Outdoors, its employees, the forum administrators and moderators will not become involved in any disputes or seek a resolution to any issues that arise from a sale or trade on this forum. No threads will be allowed, either in the classifieds section or any other G&A Forum category, that relates to the transactions conducted here.
10. Any item can be advertised here we expect the focus to be on items related to shooting or other outdoor sports of interest to the members of this forum community. This section is not meant to become a place to buy or sell any or every kind of yard-sale junk.
Hoping everyone gets some enjoyment out of this long awaited feature!