WTS/WTT Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial Rifle

Winchester 94 Canadian Centennial, .30-30. Made to commemorate the Canadian Centennial, 1867-1967, this is a .30-30 caliber Winchester Model 1894 Rifle, a nice shooter or for the Collector. The rifle has a polished factory blue finish and smooth wooden factory stocks. There is a Canadian Maple Leaf engraving on the receiver (both sides), and the barrel and tang are Centennial marked in gold. The rifle has a 26 octagonal barrel. I've had the rifle oiled in safe for a while and was part of my "lever action" collection but never fired it. The rifle might have a few tiny handling marks that I don't see but I would say it's close to excellent condition, both wood and metal. I do not have the box or any accessories for this rifle.
I've seen prices as high as $1100 ( Cabelas ) for this rifle but realistically, I think $700 OBO, is more in line.
Trade interests are Ruger 1911 or Smith 41mag. revolver.
FTF in Port Saint Lucie, with proper Florida ID is preferred.
I would ship to an out of state FFL but please be aware that he has to accept from a private seller, (in a hard case) for $40. Insurance would be extra and depend on shipper used.
Note: I don't always get notifications of posts or PM's so please email any questions or offers,

wizard78(at)bellsouth(dot)net