Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does your normal carry weigh?

Re: What does your normal carry weigh?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniFireArms View Post
    My favourite one weighs 2,5 grams. But it is a miniature that a have made myself, I carry it as a keychain. It works and shoots real steel bullets, but, of course, I don't recommend to use it for self defence
    Attachment 10347Attachment 10348
    Cool, but has more tool marks than a Taurus. Hey maybe you could sell your patent to them
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    Cool, but has more tool marks than a Taurus. Hey maybe you could sell your patent to them

It`s not a problem to polish the surface, but then the mini-gun looks quite like a piece of jewelry)
    but I want it to look like a miniature firearm

I made a mimi knife........ya can't skin a deer with it but ya could poke an eye out.Mini.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ron View Post
    I made a mimi knife........ya can't skin a deer with it but ya could poke an eye out.Mini.JPG
    Not bad! My knifemaker tried making some miniatures a few years back and he said he'd never do it again. More work than his full sized knives, easy to screw up the temper of the steel by overheating and it was just not worth the effort because no one wanted to pay what they were worth. Tough little projects.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

just under 14oz loaded, S&W 340PD

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Not bad! My knifemaker tried making some miniatures a few years back and he said he'd never do it again. More work than his full sized knives, easy to screw up the temper of the steel by overheating and it was just not worth the effort because no one wanted to pay what they were worth. Tough little projects.
    My Dad collects knifes for years so I made 2 of these up & gave him the best one.
    That is real stag handle on it & I can't remember how many times I busted them while trying to pound the rivets in.