Thread: China wants to play with us - part II

China wants to play with us - part II

Oil exports to NK have been suspended. China continues making very strong statements about not wanting NKs nuclear pollution, etc.

Now chunky pants is making direct threats to CHINA!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...rare-move.html

North Korean state media criticized China directly Wednesday, saying its “reckless remarks” on the North’s nuclear program was testing its patience and could trigger unspecified “grave” consequences.

A commentary released by the state-run Korean Central News Agency said that "a string of absurd and reckless remarks are now heard from China everyday only to render the present bad situation tenser."
    The article cited commentaries by Chinese state media that it said shifted the blame for deteriorating bilateral relations onto the North and raised "lame excuses for the base acts of dancing to the tune of the U.S."
    "China should no longer try to test the limits of the DPRK's patience," the North Korean commentary said. "China had better ponder over the grave consequences to be entailed by its reckless act of chopping down the pillar of the DPRK-China relations."
    The commentary was responding to an article in China’s state-backed Global Times that warned the North’s actions threatened a 1961 treaty of non-aggression between the two countries. It called on the regime to end its nuclear tests.
    "China will not allow its northeastern region to be contaminated by North Korea's nuclear activities," the Global Times declared.
    In recent days, the paper also warned that China was able to strike back "at any side that crosses the red line" and would impose an oil embargo against the North in response to any more tests. The North Korean commentary said it's China that crossed "the red line."
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Re: China wants to play with us - part II

"Grave consequences"....
    Yeah... right.

I hate to say it, but with all the bleeding hearts in this country, NK would stand a better chance "poking" us than the Chinese. I have no doubt China will "light 'em up" in a heart beat if tubby bowl cut decides to lob a few missiles in their direction
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Jim Wilson on FB
    Rubbing people's noses in stuff is rarely the way to get what you want.

Lil Kim best watch it. China has a large enough army to roll through NK all the way to the DMZ and wipe the NK army from the face of the Earth and leave Lil Kim nothing more than a greasy indeterminate smear on the ground.
    When I hear the phrase "our democracy" spoken by politicians and talking news heads I see a red flag with a yellow hammer and sickle over their head.

The Halloween pumpkin-headed little twit say's everything will have "grave consequences"
    I DISLIKED COMMUNISTS BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES

Well DPRK could actually have natural resources the China could use. DPRK is not technologically advanced enough to make full use of some of them but they do scratch the surface. There is a lot of coal DPRK does ship to China which China would not mind having. The other big industry is fishing and China could sure use. There are ore resources (including gold) that have not really been taped deep. Piss off and threaten China enough and as said above the Red Wave would was away DPRK. It would sure make Japan mad and scare ROK (and many western countries) but it would also wipe out the militant midget.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by NCFUBAR View Post
    Well DPRK could actually have natural resources the China could use. DPRK is not technologically advanced enough to make full use of some of them but they do scratch the surface. There is a lot of coal DPRK does ship to China which China would not mind having. The other big industry is fishing and China could sure use. There are ore resources (including gold) that have not really been taped deep. Piss off and threaten China enough and as said above the Red Wave would was away DPRK. It would sure make Japan mad and scare ROK (and many western countries) but it would also wipe out the militant midget.
    China has stopped buying Nork coal and opted for US supplied coal.

Buying U.S. coking coal marks a U-turn for China: No U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016. By February, coal shipments from the U.S. to China amounted to more than 400,000 tons.
    I assume this changed because coal-hatin' Obama is no longer in the big chair.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-instead.html
    Last edited by CaliFFL; 05-04-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

War in the region is bad business for everyone involved, and without motivation #1 (Oil), I sincerely doubt this will go further than a mere drum beating. Still have to show the little creep that mischief won't be tolerated, thus feeding the political & media circus in everyone's local agenda.

Kim & his gang are living the dream; will rattle the cage but not stupid enough to press the wrong button and lose all their goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliFFL View Post
    China has stopped buying Nork coal and opted for US supplied coal.

I assume this changed because coal-hatin' Obama is no longer in the big chair.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...s-instead.html
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Hell keep going... I've said before, the only thing that truly unites people is a common enemy. When that disappears folks start noticing how messed up their own country is. That's why so many countries in the ME vilify the USA and Israel. Keeps the minds of the dirty, uneducated poor masses away from the fact that they are starving while their royalty or dictators live a life of debauchery and privilege. Works pretty well in the USA too...

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Hell keep going... I've said before, the only thing that truly unites people is a common enemy. When that disappears folks start noticing how messed up their own country is. That's why so many countries in the ME vilify the USA and Israel. Keeps the minds of the dirty, uneducated poor masses away from the fact that they are starving while their royalty or dictators live a life of debauchery and privilege.

I'm not completely certain that the citizens of NK idolize that dipstick as they appear to. When the cameras are rolling, anyone who doesn't appear to drink the koolaid suffers "grave consequences" along with their entire family and probably their friends and neighbors. All anyone sees is the news that's allowed to leave the country. As I've stated before, I don't think that fat little nutcase would bat an eye about sacrificing a few million of his citizens. He probably figures that with fewer mouths to feed, his food shortages would be reduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffco View Post
    I would drop trou too, and because I am a caring person I would've given that young man a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    The Halloween pumpkin-headed little twit say's everything will have "grave consequences"
    Yeah, he's always spewing "GRAVE CONSEQUENCES," However, he fails to state Who will deal these "GRAVE CONSEQUENCES" out and "WHO" will be the "Recipient?" I think NK is more likely to suffer "GRAVE CONSEQUENCES." When China and the U.S. get through with his FAT ASS he will be a smoldering Heap of Bull SQUEEZE!

This sawed off Trash Bag is a Moron feeling his oats and his bag is empty!!!
    Last edited by snake284; 05-04-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Who is better suited to infiltrate North Korea... the USA or China?

Who is more likely to support a coup by Chinese friendly officials... the USA or China?

North Korea is like looking at closed box of donuts only to find out it is empty inside. No food, no resources and 25 million citizens. They are already starving, imagine 4 months of war without China's support? There would be no dogs, cats, or rats left to name a few. They are two weeks away from starving as it is, except Fat Boy at the helm.

It's all bluster. NK has had a pattern of bluster in an attempt to get more resources in the face of sanctions. They have used it time and again promising they wil get rid of their nuclear program in order to get food. Of course it has not happened, and they continue to saber rattle. What they are not used to is a response that will actualy threaten their government.

I believe more and more we will see the Chinese take over. NK is nothing without them.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDanS View Post
    Who is better suited to infiltrate North Korea... the USA or China?

Who is more likely to support a coup by Chinese friendly officials... the USA or China?

North Korea is like looking at closed box of donuts only to find out it is empty inside. No food, no resources and 25 million citizens. They are already starving, imagine 4 months of war without China's support? There would be no dogs, cats, or rats left to name a few. They are two weeks away from starving as it is, except Fat Boy at the helm.

It's all bluster. NK has had a pattern of bluster in an attempt to get more resources in the face of sanctions. They have used it time and again promising they wil get rid of their nuclear program in order to get food. Of course it has not happened, and they continue to saber rattle. What they are not used to is a response that will actualy threaten their government.

I believe more and more we will see the Chinese take over. NK is nothing without them.

D
    I tend to agree, even hope so, and would add "who better to deal with the NorK's military: the country across the Yalu that will realize territorial & resource gains from the move, or the country across the Pacific that won't count anything from it other than counting some political coup?" There might be trepidation by some at the possibility of upsetting the status quo, but China has more or less behaved themselves with Hong Kong and Taiwan over the years - they'd doubtless comport themselves far more rationally towards Seoul than Pyongyang has.

And truthfully, who in the civilized world would miss the Kims? Certainly not the people of North Korea. Let China have it.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee

Actually the best result would be a re-unified Korea under the control of a democratic government with a thriving economy like South Korea's but the Chinese might not let THAT happen. Too bad, it worked very well for Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheadgib View Post
    I'm not completely certain that the citizens of NK idolize that dipstick as they appear to. When the cameras are rolling, anyone who doesn't appear to drink the koolaid suffers "grave consequences" along with their entire family and probably their friends and neighbors. All anyone sees is the news that's allowed to leave the country. As I've stated before, I don't think that fat little nutcase would bat an eye about sacrificing a few million of his citizens. He probably figures that with fewer mouths to feed, his food shortages would be reduced.
    The NK citizens simply don't know better, and on top of that they're dunked in propaganda since day one, so they don't know what they're missing. Trust me, takes traveling abroad to realize the relative cesspool where you're living, and that the lies you're fed up with by the government 24/7 are exactly that: Lies. Don't count them on uprising and toppling their government.

I dunno about this one. China has always been able to "handle" NK when they needed too, but this public insubordination is something China has not seen before. I see one of two things happening if NK doesn't back down, 1) China crushes NK though economic and cyber infrastructure attacks or 2) The NK regime mysteriously dies in a horrible accident...
    China has stepped into the ring of world power with Russia and the US, they can't afford to suffer NK's public antics and still expect to be taken seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Quote Originally Posted by centermass556 View Post
    I dunno about this one. China has always been able to "handle" NK when they needed too, but this public insubordination is something China has not seen before. I see one of two things happening if NK doesn't back down, 1) China crushes NK though economic and cyber infrastructure attacks or 2) The NK regime mysteriously dies in a horrible accident...
    China has stepped into the ring of world power with Russia and the US, they can't afford to suffer NK's public antics and still expect to be taken seriously.

While I agree with you, as far as you went, I still believe 3) China crushes them militarily is another possibility.
    Probably less likely than the other 2, but still an option.

And one that would bring less world condemnation that if WE had to do it (if we could)

It's one thing to make big threats to "poke" the bear a few thousand miles away and quite a bit different to make those same threat to the "bear" that shares a border with you

edited again to add: My only hope is that if China does choose option 3, that they stop at the DMZ and don't involve us by trying to reunify the peninsula under their rule. Because I fear that would lead to a head to head conflict with the US.

Not too mention Putin might decide to join in turning Korean war 2.0 in to WWIII
    Last edited by knitepoet; 05-05-2017 at 05:16 PM.

I think China knows what the possible 2nd order effects are of a military strike to NK. We would have to back to WWII politics and go in as a China, Russia, US alliance. China could do it alone, but without anyone else, Russia and the EU would have a meltdown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

True enough

China can topple the fat kid, if he gets too disrespectful towards China, and I believe they will make that clear to him in a way that even he will understand, if he isn't insane. They don't mind him prodding us, as long as they think we are bluffing, but once they believe we are going to hit him, they will probably try to diffuse the situation in a way that doesn't make us look very good. They are not our buddies, but they do want us to purchase their goods.

They don't call it brinkmanship for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bisley View Post
    they will probably try to diffuse the situation in a way that doesn't make us look very good.
    Like maybe a Chinese hit that has CIA/ROK fingerprints on it? That's what the recent assassination attempt probably was, if indeed it actually happened.
    Jerry
    The masochist says "HIT ME! The sadist says "NO!"
    "When a man's down, KICK HIM! If he survives it he can rise above it!"