Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

  1. #1
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Who cares about Trump talking to the Russians, though the timing is just perfect to bury this...

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eaks-link.html

    I guess we just add Seth Rich to the list of Hillary's "hits" and move on, no?

    "The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.
    On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson."

    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Cause he's not russian?
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

  3. #3
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,228

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    "In related news, the FBI has contacted several Washington DC area animal shelters- - - - -they're requesting help in acquiring 10,000 stray cats to assist in the ongoing coverup in the sand box where the laptop computer in question is buried. James Comey seems to be the originator of this process."


    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    "In related news, the FBI has contacted several Washington DC area animal shelters- - - - -they're requesting help in acquiring 10,000 stray cats to assist in the ongoing coverup in the sand box where the laptop computer in question is buried. James Comey seems to be the originator of this process."


    Jerry
    Comey did not want to end up another accident or suicide at the hands of the Clintons.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

  5. #5
    Senior Member snake284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,631

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by BAMAAK View Post
    Comey did not want to end up another accident or suicide at the hands of the Clintons.
    I truly believe this. I don't think Bubba does the killing, but he knows some pretty bad dudes. A few hundred here, a thousand or two there, and Presto! Someone is out of the Picture.

    I truly believe Comey was between a Rock and a Hard Place, especially since that meeting on the tarmac at the Airport between Lorette and Bubba. I think Comey was glad to get fired.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-16-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Diver43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Ft Lauderdale and Miami
    Posts
    6,683

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    The liberal rule the media, it is no longer news. It is all anti trump on almost all stations. I wont even watch anything but local news anymore
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12,764

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    A) Clinton is not president.
    B) The president is a media whore and does his best every day to dominate the news.
    C) Anthony Wiener is still alive, so this is pure speculation and conspiracy.
    D) All news has bias. Critical thinking is a tool used to sift through the bias.
    Last edited by Jermanator; 05-17-2017 at 12:09 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member JerryBobCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Podunk, Tx.
    Posts
    5,370

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    FYI, my guess is that Wambli is asking a rhetorical question. He's a smart guy, and already knows the answer.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

  9. #9
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by JerryBobCo View Post
    FYI, my guess is that Wambli is asking a rhetorical question. He's a smart guy, and already knows the answer.
    Thanks and yes, I do it out of sheer frustration with the "news" outlets. I can't even watch Fox anymore...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

  10. #10
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jermanator View Post
    A) Clinton is not president.
    B) The president is a media whore and does his best every day to dominate the news.
    C) Anthony Wiener is still alive, so this is pure speculation and conspiracy.
    D) All news has bias. Critical thinking is a tool used to sift through the bias.
    Agree with all of them have except the Weiner point. He's too high a profile and his life is over so he can do no more damage. This lowly 24 year old staffer they assumed would get lost in the noise and they were right. The only mistake was the goons hired did not take the wallet and watch. If they had this would have long gone. Think his family has been "warned" to not make any noise...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12,764

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Agree with all of them have except the Weiner point.

  12. #12
    Senior Member alphasigmookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    7,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Agree with all of them have except the Weiner point.
    Just the point?
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

  13. #13
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    The Orlando Slantinel is just as biased as the Washington Post and the New York Times, so most of the Trump blather that I read in the Slantinel comes directly from the other "news" outlets.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

  14. #14
    Senior Member snake284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19,631

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Who cares about Trump talking to the Russians, though the timing is just perfect to bury this...

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...eaks-link.html

    I guess we just add Seth Rich to the list of Hillary's "hits" and move on, no?

    "The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.
    On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson."

    Duh, I tink I smell a wat! Ist Das Eine Clinton Wat?



    Don't be surprised if Rod Wheeler doesn't turn up missing soon.

    Although being a DC Investigator, Wheeler's probably had the honor of investigating Bubba before. But Bubba is the slickest of rats.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-17-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,228

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Think his family has been "warned" to not make any noise...
    Sort of like Mary Jo Kopechne, huh?

    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

  16. #16
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    Sort of like Mary Jo Kopechne, huh?

    Jerry
    Just another insignificant human that got in the way...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

  17. #17
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,228

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Just another insignificant pregnant human that got in the way...and got murdered and cremated!
    Fixed it!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Diver43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Ft Lauderdale and Miami
    Posts
    6,683

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    I have waited to hear something about this on the news for a couple of days now. Sadly, not one word

    However some moron on the news, did mention that the current investigation against trump, not President Trump may force him to release his tax return.

    For crying out loud, want to see my tax return? F O, it is none of your f'ing business, just like yours is none of mine. Hilary commented that she released hers, but not Mr Trump. Funny, nobody in the media has asked for the Clinton foundation books.

    Anyone can see that more than likely Seth was executed and not robbed
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

  19. #19
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver43 View Post
    I have waited to hear something about this on the news for a couple of days now. Sadly, not one word

    However some moron on the news, did mention that the current investigation against trump, not President Trump may force him to release his tax return.

    For crying out loud, want to see my tax return? F O, it is none of your f'ing business, just like yours is none of mine. Hilary commented that she released hers, but not Mr Trump. Funny, nobody in the media has asked for the Clinton foundation books.

    Anyone can see that more than likely Seth was executed and not robbed
    Sean Hannity talked about in his show a few nights ago and that's it. That's the kind of country we have now. Just another banana republic...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    1,882

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Sean Hannity talked about in his show a few nights ago and that's it. That's the kind of country we have now. Just another banana republic...
    Although it pains me to agree with you about what's happening to our beloved country, I do believe that you're right. All we need to top it off is more illegal aliens of Islamic faith coming in. Hope the Mexicans leave enough room for them.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    5,786

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Sean Hannity talked about in his show a few nights ago and that's it. That's the kind of country we have now. Just another banana republic...
    Hannity has actually zeroed in on this issue and spent quite a bit of time on it last night. His analysis is pretty strong.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

  22. #22
    Moderator Wambli Ska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Working on my tan!
    Posts
    22,956

    Re: How is this not the front page headline in every news outlet?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    Hannity has actually zeroed in on this issue and spent quite a bit of time on it last night. His analysis is pretty strong.
    I noticed some of the smaller news outlets picking up on it. Maybe???
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •