Thread: The Dems are fighting with anything they can dig up to fight with.

The Dems are fighting with anything they can dig up to fight with.

I gotta hand it to 'em, they're creative and resourceful at this. They are using anything they can dig up, if not to get Trump impeached, to at least keep his administration from getting anything else done. If they can't impeach him they will try like hell to keep him from keeping anymore campaign promises and also they are trying to make him look totally inept so they can win a majority in the House and Senate and then make him a one term president. I don't believe a tenth of their accusations are true, but they will use anything that sounds even remotely plausible to occupy the Republicans to keep them from helping Trump fulfill anymore campaign promises. So far none of their accusations seems to hold water yet. If the media was fair this would die and the dems would look like what they are. But when you have most of the main stream media in your pocket they can keep all this BS in front of the masses until they're brainwashed and believe it.

BEFORE, I used to laugh at the Media, now I'm beginning to HATE them.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-17-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Re: The Dems are fighting with anything they can dig up to fight with.

All Trump has to do is sign the bills congress sends him, so the House and Senate should start bringing up so many bills the liberals won't have time to think about impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    All Trump has to do is sign the bills congress sends him, so the House and Senate should start bringing up so many bills the liberals won't have time to think about impeachment.
    That would require they work instead of campaign and take vacations
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Work? If they wanted to work they would have gotten a real job.

Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    I gotta hand it to 'em, they're creative and resourceful at this. They are using anything they can dig up, if not to get Trump impeached, to at least keep his administration from getting anything else done. If they can't impeach him they will try like hell to keep him from keeping anymore campaign promises and also they are trying to make him look totally inept so they can win a majority in the House and Senate and then make him a one term president. I don't believe a tenth of their accusations are true, but they will use anything that sounds even remotely plausible to occupy the Republicans to keep them from helping Trump fulfill anymore campaign promises. So far none of their accusations seems to hold water yet. If the media was fair this would die and the dems would look like what they are. But when you have most of the main stream media in your pocket they can keep all this BS in front of the masses until they're brainwashed and believe it.

BEFORE, I used to laugh at the Media, now I'm beginning to HATE them.
    Personally I think it's time to unleash ALL the agencies to go after EVERYTHING illegal that was left hanging during the last administration. Parade Holder, Hillary, Weiner, Huma and the rest in shackles down the village square and watch the world squirm...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

That lineup would include a bunch of congress-critters, including a few from the right wing. Is there enough rope in DC to string up that much buzzard bait?

Jerry
    The masochist says "HIT ME! The sadist says "NO!"
    "When a man's down, KICK HIM! If he survives it he can rise above it!"

Funny enough they just appointed a special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation. They are putting VERY few boundaries to his investigative powers. I wonder if the Democrats should be a little worried.... Maybe he can find out exactly how Putin ended up owning our uranium mines?
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    That lineup would include a bunch of congress-critters, including a few from the right wing. Is there enough rope in DC to string up that much buzzard bait?

Jerry
    There's more than enough rope in D.C. .................................................a t the Navy Yard!
    When I hear the phrase "our democracy" spoken by politicians and talking news heads I see a red flag with a yellow hammer and sickle over their head.

A special counsel was just appointed.
    I DISLIKED COMMUNISTS BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES

Im hearing reports on NPR and the BBC that strongly
    caution against any rush to judgement against President Trump.

Superfluous media mud can be twittered into or out of focus, grand juries, not so much. But I agree with not rushing to judgement.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    I wonder if the Democrats should be a little worried.... Maybe he can find out exactly how Putin ended up owning our uranium mines?
    Did that "reset button" and Curious George's "flexibility" include a wiretap or two, or was the classified information just delivered to the Russian ambassador at the UN in a diplomatic pouch?
    Jerry
    The masochist says "HIT ME! The sadist says "NO!"
    "When a man's down, KICK HIM! If he survives it he can rise above it!"

It would be great If putin came out and said they paid off the clintons.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

Personally I think it's time to unleash ALL the agencies to go after EVERYTHING illegal that was left hanging during the last administration. Parade Holder, Hillary, Weiner, Huma and the rest in shackles down the village square and watch the world squirm...
    Holder, Hillary, Weiner, Huma and the rest, HELL! OBUMMER his self! He was the culprit of it all! If anybody's guilty it's OBUMMER!

He is responsible for it all. He and the Clintons! It would be very interesting to know what was said in that airplane between Loretta Lynch and Bubba.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-18-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Him
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Snake this goes back much further than President Obama and much, much deeper.

I do not believe President Trump is the savior or anything like that, but it has been obvious that no sitting President has been accused of as many half and untruths, ever.

It does make total sense to me though. He is not a Politician. He is not part of the Government crowd except to use politician for business.

Members of his own political party are standing up and screaming how bad he is for our Country. While far from perfect, it is becoming obvious that the Democratic Party and career politicians are scared to death of him. The liberal media is having a hayday with this, becoming bolder and bolder in accusations and untruths along with leaving out real news as it happens.

I am almost afraid to learn just how deep and widespread the corruption in our Nations Capital goes. I also believe that President Trump with be either assassinated or impeached before that is allowed to happen.
    Last edited by Diver43; 05-18-2017 at 02:35 PM.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Funny enough they just appointed a special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation. They are putting VERY few boundaries to his investigative powers. I wonder if the Democrats should be a little worried.... Maybe he can find out exactly how Putin ended up owning our uranium mines?
    They say Mueller will be very unbiased and he's a regular blood hound. He's been FBI Director before and he knows all the ropes. Comey and the Dummycraps better hope they don't have any dirt under the carpet. If, and I believe he is, Trump is innocent, this will vindicate him. I take it the Democrats didn't pick Mueller, it must have been Sessions and Rosenstein, because one of the Democrats, I can't remember which one, made the statement that Mueller wasn't unbiased. This could get interesting>>>

If Trump is vindicated and Comey and some others get busted maybe some of the Sheeple will see Trump isn't the bad guy here. But with the Lame Stream Media out there, it's hard to get the truth out.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-18-2017 at 02:53 PM.

I have mixed feelings about appointing a special prosecutor.

On one hand, there has been no evidence of a crime, except for the leaks that Flynn had talked to a Russian, which was not illegal. Leaking the fact that he was under investigation is the only crime that has been committed. Lying about it to Mike Pence is what cost him his job. No special investigator is needed, IF the FBI did a proper investigation.

On the other hand, Trump and his people have bumbled along with the whole thing until the Democrats decided there was 'blood in the water,' and they are now organized with their campaign against Trump to an extent that it took them six years to achieve against GW Bush. Sessions foolishly recused himself before he was even sworn in, and was slow to get up and running, and fire Comey - which let the Democrats run free with their smear campaign. The RINOs are now ready to bail out on Trump, if there is any evidence that the slightest infraction has occurred. So, with things getting so out of hand, the special prosecutor may be the best way to end the feeding frenzy by the media and the Democrats.

Mueller is supposedly a straight arrow - who knows? If Trump and his people have done nothing, he could figure that out quickly, and end the whole thing. But, if he gets to enjoying his massive power and wants to drag the whole thing out, it could go on for months, or years. If he goes back six months or more, he will find Democrats colluding with Russians and no telling what else.

Meanwhile, the boost in the economy that we got from Trumps early actions is stalling out, because the tax cuts and Obamacare repeal has gone nowhere, thanks to Congress. The pleasant surprise that many of his reluctant voters got when he started keeping his promises is being replaced by the fear that the Democrats and the lazy-ass, spineless RINOs are going to prevent him from keeping them.

Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    They say Mueller will be very unbiased and he's a regular blood hound. He's been FBI Director before and he knows all the ropes. Comey and the Dummycraps better hope they don't have any dirt under the carpet. If, and I believe he is, Trump is innocent, this will vindicate him. I take it the Democrats didn't pick Mueller, it must have been Sessions and Rosenstein, because one of the Democrats, I can't remember which one, made the statement that Mueller wasn't unbiased. This could get interesting>>>

If Trump is vindicated and Comey and some others get busted maybe some of the Sheeple will see Trump isn't the bad guy here. But with the Lame Stream Media out there, it's hard to get the truth out.
    Sessions has recused himself from the investigation and is not allowed to have any influence over the choice of the special counsel. Wink! Wink!