Thread: Roger Ailes Dead at 77

Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Re: Roger Ailes Dead at 77

RIP....without his innovation and leadership, we would still be in a sea of unbridled liberal news.
    I DISLIKED COMMUNISTS BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES

It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    RIP....without his innovation and leadership, we would still be in a sea of unbridled liberal news.
    Well said.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event." -----SECDEF

Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    Amen!!! I had to listen to that crap for over 50 years. I grew up on hearing Walter Cronkite spin his web of BS. And Dan Rather was a BS artist from Hell! I wish Roger would have come up with FOX 40 years before he did, but at least he did and may well have saved this country as we know it for at least a few more generations. FOX came along in a timely manner. Can you imagine a world without FOX today? Liberalism is much worse today than when I grew up. And without FOX many young ears would never here the other side of the argument. In my opinion we would have already been doomed.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-19-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Death comes for us all. Even for kings he comes. Birth is fatal.