Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a run in with a Liberal fanatic

Re: Had a run in with a Liberal fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 104RFAST View Post
    Liberal fanatics are Marxist, once you accept this,why would want to have a political
    discussion with one. Liberalism/Marxism,Man made global warming all represent the Religion of the left. Don't waste your time!!

OK, fair enough and I agree. But I had no idea going in how big a libtard the guy was. In fact I had no idea of his political leanings. We were talking civily about some old times and just chewing the fat in general. I had the TV on fox. It's actually in the other room, but he heard Trump on it. He immediately started to lose it. Then he went into RANT mode. He kept saying "That's a Lying SOB! That's a Lying SOB! The mistake I made was saying all politicians lie. And then I really stepped in the doo-doo! I admitted voting for Trump and he went balistic. I never saw it coming.
    Last edited by snake284; 05-21-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Re: Had a run in with a Liberal fanatic

snake,

The problem with Trump is that he is ignorant about too many things. He isn't stupid - he makes pretty good decisions, once he shuts up for long enough to get the necessary information, and process it. He is also probably a pretty good thinker. He just hasn't read a lot of good books, didn't study history enough, and hasn't always learned from his mistakes, because people were afraid to point them out to him.

None of this disqualifies him from being a good president, if he listens to the right people, and keeps working as hard as he has been, so far.