Thread: So there it is. Special Counsel's role.

So there it is. Special Counsel's role.

I KNEW IT!!! Just now on Fox News, TN Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn was interviewed and said the Special Counsel will be taking a "holistic view" of our relationship with Russia not just during the past election but also during the Obama administration and the ties with the Clinton foundation. I think I just heard Hillary's gasp all the way here.

Brilliant move and explains why Trump is making sure he not just distances himself from the appointment but also why Sessions reclused himself. This has to be a 100% independent investigation to carry any weight AND give the Democrats no political out or power to impede. I already heard several members of congress moaning about their "diminished role" in the investigation as part of this appointment, as it should be.

Again, just freakin brilliant!!!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Re: So there it is. Special Counsel's role.

I agree. Not only have the Demwits been silenced on the issue, but we may eventually have the pleasure of gloating over the evidence of unmitigated corruption in the Obama years and their party in general.
    I DISLIKED COMMUNISTS BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAMES TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES

Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    I agree. Not only have the Demwits been silenced on the issue, but we may eventually have the pleasure of gloating over the evidence of unmitigated corruption in the Obama years and their party in general.
    Well the two things I keep hearing that I like are:
    1- Lot of latitude and power.
    2- No Congress oversight.

No 1 should take him wherever the dirt really is and #2 should keep the career politicians from blocking the investigation. So far I'm pretty happy and I think the Democrats, and potentially some Republicans, should be pretty nervous right now.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Interesting. I'm good with this. Will they get access to both the Clinton Foundation and The Trump Organization financial records? Get that access plus an army of forensic accountants and give us the real scoop!
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

Has anyone forgotten Obama leaning over an open MIC and telling Putin "I'll have more leeway after the election"?.

Oh....maybe everyone has........

Mike
    Decisions have consequences, not everything in life gets an automatic mulligan.
    KSU Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Interesting. I'm good with this. Will they get access to both the Clinton Foundation and The Trump Organization financial records? Get that access plus an army of forensic accountants and give us the real scoop!
    Me too. Follow any trails they find. Dirty is dirty, let's REALLY drain the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Linefinder View Post
    Has anyone forgotten Obama leaning over an open MIC and telling Putin "I'll have more leeway after the election"?.

Oh....maybe everyone has........

Mike
    Nope, I definitely have not. That's why I'm pretty happy right now. I'm thinking right now the Democrats are kind of like a dog that caught the car, thinking "Oh crap, now what?".
    Last edited by Wambli Ska; 05-21-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    TN Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn was interviewed and said the Special Counsel will be taking a "holistic view" of our relationship with Russia not just during the past election but also during the Obama administration and the ties with the Clinton foundation.
    Some of Marsha's critics call her a RINO, but she can be as tough as a two dollar steak when she chooses to be. She doesn't represent my district, but most of what she says and does is OK with me. My guy, Scott DeJarlais, is one of the candidates who ousted a longtime dummycrap incumbent in the TEA party revolution. We could use a bunch more like him!
    Jerry
    The masochist says "HIT ME! The sadist says "NO!"
    "When a man's down, KICK HIM! If he survives it he can rise above it!"

Bring it!
    Вернём Америке былое величие