Thread: After Blaming everybody and everything else, Hilary now blames Bernie for losing

After Blaming everybody and everything else, Hilary now blames Bernie for losing

Here's a couple of links. She just can't accept that she lost it all by herself

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/0...-election-loss

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-c...154322900.html
    Last edited by snake284; 09-06-2017 at 02:30 AM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Re: After Blaming everybody and everything else, Hilary now blames Bernie for losing

Unbelievable! A person that can't accept and admit responsibility really has no business running for president.

Re: After Blaming everybody and everything else, Hilary now blames Bernie for losing

Hillary who?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
    "Religion can't be allowed the coercive power of government,
    government can't be allowed the 'moral' justification of religion."

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall- - - - - -DAMN! That's the third one today that broke when I looked at it!"
    Hilary
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

To Hillary, what difference at this time does it make.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermanator View Post
    Unbelievable! A person that can't accept and admit responsibility really has no business running for president.
    The demonrat party has a solid history of blaming everyone but themselves for their malfunctions.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

I saw some of that. The pervasiveness of the victim mentality is one of the least favorite common traits of many liberals/Democrats.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

I blame Trump and his basket of Deplorables

Quote Originally Posted by Skolnick View Post
    I blame Trump and his basket of Deplorables
    You mean it's not Bush's Fault?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermanator View Post

Just a bit dripping, say what?
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp View Post
    ..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.
    I'll never hear the end of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    ...But seriously Shush....

I got Douglas Adams' back on this one.

"It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    Douglas Adams
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by zorba View Post
    Hillary who?
    This! Why is she still in the news?
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    You mean you don't want to pay around $2,700 to be one of the select persons at her book signing of "What Happened"? I'm both amazed and disappointed in you!
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

Exactly. Just like why is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton always in the news? Either one of those idiots opens their mouth, and someone will be there to put a mic in front of them!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
    "Religion can't be allowed the coercive power of government,
    government can't be allowed the 'moral' justification of religion."

Isn't it time for her to be on "the real housewives of chappaqua?"
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Quote Originally Posted by bullsi1911 View Post
    Isn't it time for her to be on "the real housewives of chappaqua?"
    Right after her season in Dancing With the Stars!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

I was going to post something tacky about "sleeps with the fishes", but I'll refrain.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    I saw some of that. The pervasiveness of the victim mentality is one of the least favorite common traits of many liberals/Democrats.
    I agree 100%. The democrat politicians encourage their voters to be victims of something, so I guess they apply those ideas to themselves as well, except in their case it is worse than "least favorite," it's downright nauseating.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

Kankles in tap shoes!! Priceless!!

Whats she going to do? Blacken his other eye?