Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

  1. #1
    Senior Member tennmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a log
    Posts
    20,023

    Angry A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    and the people that provide them.
    Take notes Big Chief.
    So I have my Medicare card in hand and go on Medicare on New Years Day. Yay....... And since my regular health insurance provider drops me on the same day I'm looking for supplemental plans.
    But wait, there's more! For the last 4 months I've had nonstop phone calls at least 4-5 times a day from people wanting me to sign up with them for Medicare Supplemental insurance; companies I've NEVER heard of, that are trying to sell me theirs. They are shady critters, to be sure. They show up on Caller ID as an actual legitimate place like a state office or other legit business but are a totally different entity. And they do the hard sell like a used car salesman. I've just hung up on them, for the most part.

    Now the actual legit companies and their online websites. First off, too many of the actual legit companies want your banking info and other stuff BEFORE you can look at their plans. And they are the REALLY high profile companies, too. You have to sign up before you see what their plans cover. Sound familiar? Nancy Pelosi, "We've got to sign it to see what's in it." BULLSQUEEZE! I'm not buying a pig in a poke. Show me what I'm buying first and what the options are, and then we'll talk turkey.

    And the mailings from the same companies are sort of misleading. Hell with it; they're grossly misleading. And they don't have a price list for the plans they offer in their mailing material. I guess 'truth in advertising' is a pipe dream. More of that sign it to see what's in it horse hockey. They're smoking some primo dope, or something.

    I've been on five different Medicare Supplemental websites today, and I'm mad enough to shoot the computer right between the disc drives.

    I DO have a local company that I also have car and home insurance with that has supplemental Medicare insurance plan, and they've always been a stand-up company on claims. That may be my fallback plan if all else fails.

    If you're about to be going on Medicare in the next year or two, this is just a heads-up on what you're about to endure with these companies.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Yep, I gotta thunk on this before next Sept and I turn 65.

    My status is I kept my Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal employee PPO health ins I had as a DA Civ (now as a single policy since Mrs Chief passed). I have Tri-care Standard (which is free and the lowest benefits) for being retired military which I currently use as a secondary ins.

    What most retired military do when they hit 65 is go on Tri-Care for life in conjunction with Medicare. My MIL has that and it seems to cover most of her health bills. I know we have to pay for Medicare outta our SS check no matter if you want it or not, right?

    But, I gotta do some investigating on this, cause once I drop BC/BS I don't think I can ever sign back up for it again.

    Also what about those Medicare part ABCs or whatever? Would one of them work for your needs?

    That BC/BS is pretty darn good, Tricare is is like trying to squeeze blood outta a turnip, but between the two I usually have no co-payments if the Dr offices bill them correctly.

    If it didn't turn your stomach, AARP sells supplemental and I know about their anti-gun philosophy, but if faced with no other choice it would be a consideration. I throw all AARP's mail in the trash, but don't fault anyone who needs their stuff.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Oh, I think there is no additional charge fer Tri-Care fer life combined with Medicare.........????????

    Ned what do you use?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  4. #4
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    I was insured under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan and had BC/BS while I was working...that continued post retirement. When I turned 65 and Medicare kicked in, the BC/BS became my secondary...that was it...though I am still paying primary rates for coverage. I consider myself damned fortunate when I hear these horror stories....

    The wife has her Part D through AARP that takes care of her prescriptions for about $50.00 a month with little to no cost at the pharmacy...
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 10-08-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,252

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    One of the very few benefits of being a retired public school teacher is the supplemental insurance plan that was part of my retirement benefit package. Yes, I spent 30-something years working for approximately half (or less) what a private sector auto mechanic job would have paid, but my (and Mary's) medical coverage is pretty good at least until I croak- - - - -she will be cut back to nothing but Medicare once I'm gone. Hopefully, that won't happen for a while. We still have supplemental coverage insurance premiums deducted from my public school retirement pay, but being part of a group of a few thousand retirees from the same system helps with the cost.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    I was insured under the Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan and had BC/BS while I was working...that continued post retirement. When I turned 65 and Medicare kicked in, the BC/BS became my secondary...that was it...though I am still paying primary rates for coverage. I consider myself damned fortunate when I hear these horror stories....

    The wife has her Part D through AARP that takes care of her prescriptions for about $50.00 a month with little to no cost at the pharmacy...
    Me too, I feel blessed to have good ins. Heck even that Tri-care standard is considered good enough to meet Obammy care requirements and I'd be screwed if that is all I had.

    So if I keep my Fed BC/BS it will be regulated to a secondary ins at the same premium?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  7. #7
    Senior Member alphasigmookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    7,564
    Quote Originally Posted by tennmike View Post
    and the people that provide them.
    Take notes Big Chief.
    So I have my Medicare card in hand and go on Medicare on New Years Day. Yay....... And since my regular health insurance provider drops me on the same day I'm looking for supplemental plans.
    But wait, there's more! For the last 4 months I've had nonstop phone calls at least 4-5 times a day from people wanting me to sign up with them for Medicare Supplemental insurance; companies I've NEVER heard of, that are trying to sell me theirs. They are shady critters, to be sure. They show up on Caller ID as an actual legitimate place like a state office or other legit business but are a totally different entity. And they do the hard sell like a used car salesman. I've just hung up on them, for the most part.

    Now the actual legit companies and their online websites. First off, too many of the actual legit companies want your banking info and other stuff BEFORE you can look at their plans. And they are the REALLY high profile companies, too. You have to sign up before you see what their plans cover. Sound familiar? Nancy Pelosi, "We've got to sign it to see what's in it." BULLSQUEEZE! I'm not buying a pig in a poke. Show me what I'm buying first and what the options are, and then we'll talk turkey.

    And the mailings from the same companies are sort of misleading. Hell with it; they're grossly misleading. And they don't have a price list for the plans they offer in their mailing material. I guess 'truth in advertising' is a pipe dream. More of that sign it to see what's in it horse hockey. They're smoking some primo dope, or something.

    I've been on five different Medicare Supplemental websites today, and I'm mad enough to shoot the computer right between the disc drives.

    I DO have a local company that I also have car and home insurance with that has supplemental Medicare insurance plan, and they've always been a stand-up company on claims. That may be my fallback plan if all else fails.

    If you're about to be going on Medicare in the next year or two, this is just a heads-up on what you're about to endure with these companies.
    How do you expect a company to make massive profits if they provide transparent information that allows the consumer to make an informed choice!
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

  8. #8
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Well this answers the BC/BS Fed employee questions I had if I combine it with Medicare.

    Still gotta check on Tri-care for life when they combine Medicare and my military benefits.

    Did I read that correctly, I do not have to sign up for medicare?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    https://www.medicare.gov/what-medica...ers/index.html

    This crap is giving me a headache already!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  10. #10
    Senior Member SIGgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    very rural New Jersey
    Posts
    1,151

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    One of the very few benefits of being a retired public school teacher is the supplemental insurance plan that was part of my retirement benefit package. Yes, I spent 30-something years working for approximately half (or less) what a private sector auto mechanic job would have paid, but my (and Mary's) medical coverage is pretty good at least until I croak- - - - -she will be cut back to nothing but Medicare once I'm gone. Hopefully, that won't happen for a while. We still have supplemental coverage insurance premiums deducted from my public school retirement pay, but being part of a group of a few thousand retirees from the same system helps with the cost.
    Jerry
    You got lucky Teach. When I retire I will not have employer provided insurance thanks to Obama Care. I will have to go on Jason's insurance which is the same state provided BCBS policy, but education unlike law enforcement does not get the insurance benefits. When I retire I will be making just about 6 figures though, so that perk is there.
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"

  11. #11
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    Me too, I feel blessed to have good ins. Heck even that Tri-care standard is considered good enough to meet Obammy care requirements and I'd be screwed if that is all I had.

    So if I keep my Fed BC/BS it will be regulated to a secondary ins at the same premium?
    Yep....as long as you don't let it lapse..
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 10-08-2017 at 01:17 AM.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  12. #12
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    Well this answers the BC/BS Fed employee questions I had if I combine it with Medicare.

    Still gotta check on Tri-care for life when they combine Medicare and my military benefits.

    Did I read that correctly, I do not have to sign up for medicare?
    Mine was done automatically since I took my social security at 62... didn't need to sign up...my card just showed up in the mail about 3 months before my birth month.

    Don't stress..you're automatically signed up for Part A and B unless you change it....your BC/BS will take care of your prescriptions at about the same rate any Part D plan does..though you can still purchase a Part D plan that will pretty much result in you paying nothing for your meds. However, as I said...my wife is only paying about $50.00 a month for her Part D through AARP so don't get hosed with a high premium...
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 10-08-2017 at 01:33 AM.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  13. #13
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    Mine was done automatically since I took my social security at 62... didn't need to sign up...my card just showed up in the mail about 3 months before my birth month.

    Don't stress..you're automatically signed up for Part A and B unless you change it....your BC/BS will take care of your prescriptions at about the same rate any Part D plan does..though you can still purchase a Part D plan that will pretty much result in you paying nothing for your meds. However, as I said...my wife is only paying about $50.00 a month for her Part D through AARP so don't get hosed with a high premium...
    By the way...SSI will deduct your Medicare premium from your SS check...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  14. #14
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,252

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    You overpaid, underworked, yankee unionized teachers better fund a BIG retirement savings program now- - - - -don't spend it all thinking it will keep coming in forever. Your politicians have a habit of screwing public sector retirees without bothering with any Vaseline!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Big Al1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Panama City, Fl.
    Posts
    6,180

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Tri-car for life covers my part B. You have to drop out of Tri care first to get it. Between MC and TFL everything is covered!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Tricare for life doesn't cost retired military anything, but I must sign up for Medicare part B and they sorta combine the two. So I have to decide if the what $109-129 per month for part B is a better deal than whatever I pay now for BC/BS.

    I think I pay $229 a month for the standard option (self) right now for BC/BS.

    I may be better off keeping the BC/BS like you did and using that for a secondary ins, but then again I have a lot of research to do.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Big Chief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28,282

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Al1 View Post
    Tri-car for life covers my part B. You have to drop out of Tri care first to get it. Between MC and TFL everything is covered!
    So Medicare part B is paid for by Tricare for life?

    How about prescriptions? Co-payments for Dr visits, hospital stays and the like?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Jayhawker I thought as long as my wife is on my policy she can stay there and continue it after I pass. Am I missing something?

  19. #19
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by kansashunter View Post
    Jayhawker I thought as long as my wife is on my policy she can stay there and continue it after I pass. Am I missing something?
    Unless something is different for postal employees that is the case. My wife will keep our Insurance and the portion of my retirement benefits she receives after my demise will pay the premium
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Ya I love it, before 65 I was paying 179 for health plan (coverage was very good) and then after I get to pay for medicare and the same 179 for the supplemental and another 38 for prescription drug and then found that when I tried to get a prescription filled I had to spend 400 more before they would cover anything. I have had two prescriptions filled in the last 5 years.

  21. #21
    Senior Member Fisheadgib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    crusted in sand
    Posts
    4,593

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by SIGgal View Post
    You got lucky Teach. When I retire I will not have employer provided insurance thanks to Obama Care. I will have to go on Jason's insurance which is the same state provided BCBS policy, but education unlike law enforcement does not get the insurance benefits. When I retire I will be making just about 6 figures though, so that perk is there.
    No offense intended but you are so young that you don't realize how many times things will change by the time that you reach that point. My significant other just retired after the last semester and she taught in our county for almost 37 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .

  22. #22
    Senior Member tennmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a log
    Posts
    20,023

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    My insurance is BC/BS through the retirement system from my 'sometimes government/sometimes not government' TVA employee insurance program. But it ends, terminated by them, when I turn 65. They have a supplemental plan, but it's lots of $$$$ like, for instance, Humana plans for this area as in $500+/month.

    I checked the AARP stuff, and they only seem to have the high dollar stuff with their list of insurer plans. And it's the same crap with signing up with checking account routing number just to see what their plan is. You're basically signed up before you can see anything. That dog don't hunt. Would you order from a restaurant or mail order place that wouldn't give you the price of what you ordered until they'd charged you/signed you up and had an auto withdrawal set up on your bank account? Same thing.

    All I need is the Part A & B supplemental, and the part D prescription coverage. My dental is through an entirely separate group rate plan and doesn't have an age cutoff date.

    Like I said, I can go with the local company and get a good Part A & B supplemental policy, but I have to go to another provider for part D. That sucks, but beats trying to deal with the idiot Supplemental providers that want you to give them information they don't need just to look at plans and prices.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

  23. #23
    Senior Member NN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,660

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    Oh, I think there is no additional charge fer Tri-Care fer life combined with Medicare.........????????

    Ned what do you use?
    That is correct with Tri-care for life; occasionally there in a charge------$25 at the eye Doc-------if in the hospital you take a pill, there is a nominal charge for that.

    So we are on tri-care for life and use the base for Meds with a few mail order through express scrips if the Base doesn't have it. There is a co-pay for express scrips
    that varies with the formulary the med is in.
    Someone please play Jingle Bells

  24. #24
    Senior Member tennmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a log
    Posts
    20,023

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisheadgib View Post
    No offense intended but you are so young that you don't realize how many times things will change by the time that you reach that point. My significant other just retired after the last semester and she taught in our county for almost 37 years.
    Yeah. That's an entirely valid point. California pension plan is in deep doo doo, and they just cut those pensions of a LOT of retired state workers by over 60%. And they're still billions and billions in the hole on the state retirement system. Just because they say that you'll get $XXXXXX dollars at retirement now doesn't mean that you'll get that when you retire. Best not be putting all those eggs in one basket!
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

  25. #25
    Senior Member Big Al1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Panama City, Fl.
    Posts
    6,180

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    So Medicare part B is paid for by Tricare for life?

    How about prescriptions? Co-payments for Dr visits, hospital stays and the like?
    It is a part B medical ins.

  26. #26
    Senior Member knitepoet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,639

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Sounds like a nightmare Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven habits of highly effective pirates
    Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

  27. #27
    Moderator Jayhawker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Manistee Natl Forest
    Posts
    12,860

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by knitepoet View Post
    Sounds like a nightmare Mike
    You'll get your turn soon enough :)
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

  28. #28
    Senior Member NN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    21,660

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    So Medicare part B is paid for by Tricare for life?

    How about prescriptions? Co-payments for Dr visits, hospital stays and the like?
    You have to have medicare part B to have tri-care for life. Part B comes out of your part A as a deduction unless you take steps to prevent such
    and not have coverage under part B and then no coverage under tri-care for life.

    IMO unless you have other insurance a dangerous option, as we were dropped from medical treatment at the base at age 65 due to over crowding.

    We were paying the tri-care payments and as soon as we were eligible for tri-care for life, it kicked in automatically.

    We never have paid co-pays.

    prescriptions are not covered----you have to use a base or express scripts or some VA connection.
    Last edited by NN; 10-08-2017 at 12:52 PM.
    Someone please play Jingle Bells

  29. #29
    Senior Member SIGgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    very rural New Jersey
    Posts
    1,151

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    You overpaid, underworked, yankee unionized teachers better fund a BIG retirement savings program now- - - - -don't spend it all thinking it will keep coming in forever. Your politicians have a habit of screwing public sector retirees without bothering with any Vaseline!
    Jerry
    If you were a teacher Teach, I know you realize we are hardly underworked, nor are we over paid. Most of us work from 7am until 4:30 on a normal day, many nights 9:30pm with back to school night and parent teacher conferences etc. and bring home hours of grading and assignments every night. I have almost 100 students every day, and that work unfortunately has to be done at home.....for free because the work day is over. I would rather be going to diner or a movie with my guy, but being under worked doesn't allow for that every day Teach. Like me, most other teachers have their own retirement plans outside of work because our politicians don't plan on our pension system being there for us 20 years from now.
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"

  30. #30
    Senior Member SIGgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    very rural New Jersey
    Posts
    1,151

    Re: A rant on Medicare suppelmental insurance policies

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisheadgib View Post
    No offense intended but you are so young that you don't realize how many times things will change by the time that you reach that point. My significant other just retired after the last semester and she taught in our county for almost 37 years.
    None taken. Maybe I was a little out of place responding to this because of my age being 60 years younger than some here lol. Both my fiancé and myself have jobs in the state pension system, both strong unions etc. We would be fools to invest all our eggs in one basket, so we invest in private retirement accounts as well. I also do other things for a secondary career where I make more money in a matter of days than I do in a month of teaching, but my passion is children, so teach I shall. Just not sure if I will retire out of that career right now. Have a great day guys :)
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •