Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RIP "Higgins" (John Hillerman)

Re: RIP "Higgins" (John Hillerman)

I suppose you never heard of Francis The Talking Mule either
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Quote Originally Posted by roadking View Post
    R.I.P. "Mr. Johnson"

And SIGGal...as for Mel Brooks, look up History of the World Part 1 (Always wanted Part 2) and Robin Hood, Men In Tights...between Brooks and Monty Python, today's humor stinks.
    Robin Hood, Men in Tights was the best Robin Hood movie ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGgal View Post
    I never heard of Magnum PI until this post lol. I am partial to romance movies, and my all time favorite movie is " When a man loves a woman". I also love horror movies and action movie's especially Jason Bourne! He's a hottie even though he is a liberal turd in real life...... so sad, I planned on having lots of babies with him LOL.
    Meg Ryan, Andy Garcia and a very young Mae Whitman as Casey (1994). Whitman later went on to make such memorable movies as The Perks of being a Wallflower and The Duff.

It's still hard to believe you've never heard of Magnum P.I. That's like not know about Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Lone Ranger or Leave it to Beaver. Particularly, these days when you can find a channel somewhere that still plays them almost daily. I know...I know, you're very busy.

Okay, that last part was just TMI for my little brain. Besides, I heard the line for the ladies begins on the Left.

I don't know who Laurel and Hardy are.
    Mr. Axe sir, this is a serious oversight in regards to your daughter's education that must be remedied immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Spk View Post
    Meg Ryan, Andy Garcia and a very young Mae Whitman as Casey (1994). Whitman later went on to make such memorable movies as The Perks of being a Wallflower and The Duff.

It's still hard to believe you've never heard of Magnum P.I. That's like not know about Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Lone Ranger or Leave it to Beaver. Particularly, these days when you can find a channel somewhere that still plays them almost daily. I know...I know, you're very busy.

Okay, that last part was just TMI for my little brain. Besides, I heard the line for the ladies begins on the Left.
    I have heard of Gunsmoke and Bonanza since my dad watches almost nothing other than westerns lol. I don't watch much TV, so my general knowledge on older shows isn't that great. I have heard all the dirty referances to Leave it to Beaver and I may actually have seen bit and pieces of it, but never actually watched it really. I did see the Lone Ranger remake which was ok, just not familiar with the original show or movie?

I am a busy busy girl, doing school work now. Have to make up for those 4 days off last week due to teacher conferences. OMG...... Matt Damon is so Hot! No TMI lol. But the line starts on the right, that's why I have a guy with a real job.
    "Marriage is a hunting permit that allows you only one dear at a time"

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post
    I suppose you never heard of Francis The Talking Mule either
    What's that Big Chief? I never heard of that lol

Quote Originally Posted by 10canyon53 View Post
    Mr. Axe sir, this is a serious oversight in regards to your daughter's education that must be remedied immediately!
    Please don't drag him into this lol. If you only knew all the wasted hours watching TV that I will be subjected too lol. It's deer season and I cant do it....... It is worse than being grounded for prom after spending all the money on my dress. He is heartless lol.

Ok, since you are familiar with the Three Stooges, here is the best way to describe Laurel and Hardy:

If there were only two stooges and were slightly smarter. Great comedy that was filmed in the same era as the Three Stooges.

Quote Originally Posted by 10canyon53 View Post
    I believe you would be correct. I invest heavily in the education of my kids, and I'm sure she would love to spend a few weekends watching some real programs on the tube. Like shows on tv when Tv's had tubes! Kids nowadays don't know what good television is, and it's a shame. Like a piece of history that's gone.

Last edited by Big Chief; 11-13-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

R.I.P.
    J.H.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post

R.I.P.
    J.H.
    Where the hell you been Doc? I thought you were dead or something!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Lol. I have my age and gender to blame for lack of appreciation of Mel Brooks movies, especially when it comes to guys farting around a camp fire and punching horses. It had funny moments, but not my type of movie Bullsi1911. Ok, stupid maybe the wrong word but it was still silly.
    newt_zpssrrsgazc.jpg
    May we burn her?
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Varmintmist View Post
    newt_zpssrrsgazc.jpg
    May we burn her?
    First we have to see if she floats...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    First we have to see if she floats...
    Maybe, we could just use the big scales.....Does anyone have a Duck?

Quote Originally Posted by Spk View Post
    Maybe, we could just use the big scales.....Does anyone have a Duck?
    Or a small pebble... Hey!!! you look like a newt!
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Wambli Ska View Post
    Or a small pebble... Hey!!! you look like a newt!
    She could get better.....Many others have.