Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me this isn't the stupidest thing you've seen all day

Re: Tell me this isn't the stupidest thing you've seen all day

How about an app that automatically begins recording audio, video, and GPS coordinates to a 'cloud' when a one push 911 call is made. Give it a catchy name and advertise it heavily, so that the phone can broadcast it in a short, loud message that most perps will understand. Sure, it will not work for a fairly high percentage of situations. But if it works 10% of the time for prevention, and 50% of the time for identifying perps after the fact, it might save a life occasionally. It might be the best chance some folks would ever have.

Of course, too many people would place too high of an expectation on it actually working, and get some people hurt or killed unnecessarily, but it's a crap shoot, anyway, for those who won't prepare for a more logical defense. For others, like me, I could start pumping lead while my wife was giving the perp a shiny object to focus on.

Re: Tell me this isn't the stupidest thing you've seen all day

My wife and I have a better plan......move in opposite directions and catch the perp in the crossfire.
    .................................................. ........ .................................................. .....
    Last edited by 10canyon53; 02-11-2018 at 01:14 PM.