Thread: We donít play in SA

We donít play in SA

http://www.spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/...tonio-popeye-s

Scumbag pointed a gun at the wrong folks during a robbery!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member

Re: We donít play in SA

Feel good story of the day.

And honestly... how much money do you think you would get robbing a Popeyes?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

...the father took out his own handgun and shot the suspect multiple times, killing him.

According to the Associated Press, the father is a licensed handgun carrier. The father is not expected to face any charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven habits of highly effective pirates
    Rule #37: There is no ďoverkillĒ. There is only ďopen fireĒ and ďI need to reloadĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by bullsi1911 View Post
    Feel good story of the day.

And honestly... how much money do you think you would get robbing a Popeyes?
    Enough for another "rock"
    Rule #37: There is no ďoverkillĒ. There is only ďopen fireĒ and ďI need to reloadĒ.

Good guy with a gun? Must be fake news, 'cuz that never happens....
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.

Texas father shoots, kills Popeye's robbery suspect who threatened family, police say

Sorry the young thug got himself whacked because of a bad decision to commit a robbery, but the father did the right thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/08...olice-say.html
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Re: Texas father shoots, kills Popeye's robbery suspect who threatened family, police

I think he did what any armed father would do, and i know if it happened to me and i was not armed I'd just jump the sob.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT

Re: Texas father shoots, kills Popeye's robbery suspect who threatened family, police

Why anyone would ever consider a life of crime (specially armed) in Texas is beyond my wildest level of comprehension. It’s a death penalty just waiting to happen...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Big Chief View Post

Sorry the young thug got himself whacked because of a bad decision to commit a robbery, but the father did the right thing.
    The only person in this story I feel sorry for is the father that did the shooting. He's got to deal with what he had to do for the rest of his life.

The thug.... you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes, or in his case, you lose... your life

There was a recent study that conclusively shows your chances of being shot and killed drop precipitously if you don't try to rob folks....
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 12-09-2017 at 01:15 AM.
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Ta Dah! Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    There was a recent study that conclusively shows your chances of being shot and killed drop precipitously if you don't be a thug....
    FIFY and funny how that seems to work, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by knitepoet View Post
    The only person in this story I feel sorry for is the father that did the shooting. He's got to deal with what he had to do for the rest of his life.

The thug.... you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes, or in his case, you lose... your life
    I think pointing the gun at my children would relieve me of any anguish that might result
    from killing the BG. Go home, hug your kids, be thankful you live in a free State

Seems like an improvement to the gene pool, to me...

Good job by the father.
    We as a country have a blown engine, a transmission that slips in every forward gear, and a rear diff with a loud whine. And our politicians keep trying to spray armorall on the tires and proudly step back as if they are helping fix the car.

No charges filed,
    and bad guy at room temperature, what more could you ask for?
    Last edited by timc; 01-08-2018 at 01:51 AM.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member

Case closed.

Next...

No early release, pardon, or parole from the graveyard! A long term lease on a very small piece of real estate costs the taxpayers less money than prison, also!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

Another Scum Bag's Demise. You gotta be seriously lacking in grey matter to pull a gun in public in Texas these days, the Church in Southerland Springs the exception(Who woulda thunk that would happen in Texas?), because the place will be crawling with conceal carriers with the balls to do what is needed. I carry wherever I go that doesn't have a sign. I don't carry in the post office or other federal facilities, I try not to spend a lot of time in any Gun Free Zones, because it's not healthy to do so. That's what Scumbags and Terrorists prey on. But Gun Free Zones are slowly disappearing as people realize how this works.
    Last edited by snake284; 01-08-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Quote Originally Posted by 104RFAST View Post
    I think pointing the gun at my children would relieve me of any anguish that might result
    from killing the BG. Go home, hug your kids, be thankful you live in a free State

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.

Will Rogers

Great job by dad. Instant rehabilitation is a wonderful thing.
    NRA Benefactor Member