Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cost of CCW Permit in Kommiefornia

Re: Cost of CCW Permit in Kommiefornia

Quote Originally Posted by Spk View Post
    Onus: means "Burden" The burden is on you to keep up with law changes. It's your problem not theirs.

Kiosk:
    1 : a small structure with one or more open sides that is used to vend merchandise (such as newspapers) or services (such as film developing)
    2 : a small stand-alone device providing information and services on a computer screen.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kiosk

Not to long ago we would've just said "It's your problem" and "little booth" but folks wanna be fancy these days. They sound more edumacated.
    Why can't they just speak english ?
    I did like the one question .......are you now or ever suffered from any form of mental illness ?
    The true answer is yes we all have.........I said no. In 4 days got my 5 year permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ron View Post
    Why can't they just speak english ?
    I did like the one question .......are you now or ever suffered from any form of mental illness ?
    The true answer is yes we all have.........I said no. In 4 days got my 5 year permit.
    What I think they mean is, "Have you ever been Hospitalized for a mental disorder, Voluntarily or Involuntarily." If you've ever suffered a job threatening depression that wouldn't go away or heard little gremlins in your head telling you to behave badly and, as a result, you voluntarily sought medical help or had to be involuntarily committed (court appointed) then you would answer yes.

I think everyone goes through highs and lows from time to time that's the nature of life. As long as you recovered on your own without ill (suffered) effects, you're good.

I miss the old Florida Carry Permits. Our carry permits are issued through the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, and as such had the Agriculture Commissioner's name and signature as the issuing authority.

Current permits have Commissioner Adam Putnam's signature on them. While he seems to be a good commissioner.... the old commissioner was Charles Bronson. I miss those permits.
    Overkill is underrated.

PA is $19 and shall issue. Pass the NICS and you get it on the spot.

Arizona is $65 for the permit, IIRC, but it is only useful for a few things, especially avoiding the background check wait...all 15 minutes of it. Constitutional Carry merely requires you survive to 21 without becoming a prohibited possessor. ;)

It was $ 50 here for a 5 year.......$ 25 for the next 5 year if they don't change the laws in the meantime

Indiana Four Year Concealed Carry Permit Local fee $10/$5 State fee $30.00 Lifetime Permit Local fee $50/$30 "State fee $75.00

House votes to remove fee for lifetime Indiana gun permit.
    https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...mit/306889002/

Don't you Kommiefornia Guys wish you lived in Indiana?
    Last edited by Nomadac; 02-13-2018 at 12:36 AM.