Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hail to the Queen

Hail to the Queen

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/27/sh...entitled-queen

I'm very glad it wasn't my seat, I'd probably be in jail looking for the meanest SOB Lawyer
    available. Elitist brain dead Marxist

Re: Hail to the Queen

The only thing worse would to be seated next to her!!

Too bad she can't be with Michael Jackson now.

The people that scream the loudest about racism, generally are racists themselves. Regardless, she's just a scum-sucking, four-legged turd.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

To quote Fred Sanford, "I could put your face in dough and make gorilla cookies."

I suppose that's racist, but Fred was a black man, and he said it first.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

She has a long history of this kind of behavior and yet she's been getting re-elected for 20 years. Her district is downtown Houston so she'll likely keep getting re-elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me

I'd be world famous if that happened to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men.

She should sue the law college from which she got her degree. She didn't learn one thing attending; her statements on the law bear that out. She made a statement something to the effect that 'homicide is the leading cause of murder'. Ya think? That she keeps getting reelected speaks volumes on the intelligence of her constituents. And she IS a racist, by her own words on numerous occasions.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by JerryBobCo View Post
    To quote Fred Sanford, "I could put your face in dough and make gorilla cookies."

I suppose that's racist, but Fred was a black man, and he said it first.
    Now that's funny, Fred had a few zingers, that's definitely one of the best.

Now, wouldn't her ancestor Andrew Jackson be embarrassed by her behavior? Maybe she needs a name change- - - -to Jackazz-Lee!

Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    Just an old fart making the PC Patrol earn their pay!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al1 View Post
    The only thing worse would to be seated next to her!!
    Oh, but nobody is allowed to sit next to the queen, that's why she displaces other flyers. What a jerk! Stupid woman! Queens aren't elected and she weren't born one.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

When her abusive behavior comes to light, Jackson Lee often claims her opponents are racist.
    "Racist" is swiftly becoming a meaningless word...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
    "Religion can't be allowed the coercive power of government,
    government can't be allowed the 'moral' justification of religion."

Quote Originally Posted by zorba View Post
    "Racist" is swiftly becoming a meaningless word...
    This is entirely true. They keep doing this and people are becoming insensitive to it. In fact, the cries of racism and sexual harassment are becoming a deafening drone. I think the masses are well nigh sick of it and it's going to hurt their causes more than help them. Remember the story about the little boy who cried wolf until nobody listened to him and then there was actually a wolf one day and nobody came to save him and he was eaten by the wolf.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    This is entirely true. They keep doing this and people are becoming insensitive to it. In fact, the cries of racism and sexual harassment are becoming a deafening drone. I think the masses are well nigh sick of it and it's going to hurt their causes more than help them. Remember the story about the little boy who cried wolf until nobody listened to him and then there was actually a wolf one day and nobody came to save him and he was eaten by the wolf.
    Yep, yep, yep, yeppers and yep! Not to mention "yepper doodles"!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"
    "Religion can't be allowed the coercive power of government,
    government can't be allowed the 'moral' justification of religion."

Quote Originally Posted by cpj View Post
    I'd be world famous if that happened to me.
    Sure, as a racist/sexist 'hole for berating a poor black congresswoman.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by CaliFFL View Post
    Sure, as a racist/sexist 'hole for berating a poor black congresswoman.
    You're damn right.
    I'd give up a first class seat for a member of the armed forces. Or someone who had a physical disability.
    But a politician? Hell no. I wouldn't give up a first class seat for ANY politician.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men.

Quote Originally Posted by 104RFAST View Post
    Now that's funny, Fred had a few zingers, that's definitely one of the best.
    I saw Fred live in Vegas a long time ago. Both the filthiest and funnest thing I ever saw.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician

It's getting harder and harder to turn the other cheek and walk away from crap like this.
    We as a country have a blown engine, a transmission that slips in every forward gear, and a rear diff with a loud whine. And our politicians keep trying to spray armorall on the tires and proudly step back as if they are helping fix the car.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAAK View Post
    I saw Fred live in Vegas a long time ago. Both the filthiest and funnest thing I ever saw.
    I saw him on an HBO special once. Totally unfiltered and uncensored. I agree with your assessment.

There's one line I still remember. It's "You gotta wash you azz!"

On the giving up a first class seat, does one have a choice? There was an incident where a man was physically removed from an overbooked flight, and the airline claimed it had the right to do that.

Is there a brig on planes???
    Jerry

You're damn right.
    I'd give up a first class seat for a member of the armed forces. Or someone who had a physical disability.
    But a politician? Hell no. I wouldn't give up a first class seat for ANY politician.
    Whats funny is that the lady Queen Jackson-Lee bumped (and called a racist for being upset) is a human rights activist.... and an actual one that really put her life at risk to expose war crimes and suffering. Not some worthless Jessie Jackson/ Al Sharpton kind of activist:
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...=socialnetwork
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Quote Originally Posted by tennmike View Post
    She should sue the law college from which she got her degree. She didn't learn one thing attending; her statements on the law bear that out. She made a statement something to the effect that 'homicide is the leading cause of murder'. Ya think? That she keeps getting reelected speaks volumes on the intelligence of her constituents. And she IS a racist, by her own words on numerous occasions.
    Like marriage is the leading cause of divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtrock21 View Post
    Like marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
    I thought marriage was the leading cause of abstinence.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

It's all the fault of that food that destroys a woman's sex drive- - - - -wedding cake!

Jerry

You're damn right.
    Except she didn't "give up her seat." It was stolen by the airlines. She's lucky they didn't beat her ass and remove her from the plane.

From Bullsi's link:

Ms. Jackson Lee said she did nothing wrong, but “in the spirit of the season and out of the sincerity of my heart, if it is perceived that I had anything to do with this, I am kind enough to simply say sorry.”
    Sorry for taking the seat, or sorry she instantly reverted to racism? These effers really live in a vacuum....
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Jackson-Lee has a history of bullying airlines to give her a seat. That makes her a turd
    United GAVE away someone's seat because they were being bullied. That makes them a turd
    Jackson -Lee went full Race Card at the drop of a hat. That makes her a turd
    United tried to blame the customer, and tried to age shame her about "this old lady does not know how to use the app. Isn't that precious?" That makes them all very douchey.

Lots of blame to go around on this one. And the lady is very lucky that united did not bring in some jackboots to knock her teeth out and drag her off the plane.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Quote Originally Posted by JerryBobCo View Post
    I saw him on an HBO special once. Totally unfiltered and uncensored. I agree with your assessment.

There's one line I still remember. It's "You gotta wash you azz!"

On the giving up a first class seat, does one have a choice? There was an incident where a man was physically removed from an overbooked flight, and the airline claimed it had the right to do that.

Is there a brig on planes???
    Not usually because the airline reserves the right to seat you wereever they need to put you. That’s why I always avoid picking seats that are handicapped suitable because one guy with crutches showing up to the gate will have you leaving your seat at the last minute.

BUT... Because of frequent flier status I tend to get a lot of upgrades just based on elite level. Those “free” upgrades are relatively easily revoked because they are a gift in appreciation for your loyalty and in domestic flights they make up the vast majority of folks in First Class. I have only gotten bumped off one of these complimentary upgrades once because someone came in at the last minute and paid full price for a first class seat so my upgrade was taken back. I doubt this lady truly paid for that first class seat because if you hold a bonafide first class ticket with a reserved seat it would involve giving you back your money which the airlines HATE to do so it was most probably some sort of a frequent flier upgrade that she was bumped off from.
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

This only a WAG, but, on the local news they said that there was no record of the lady purchasing a ticket. It takes a gate agent or supervisor to totally wipe a record and there is always an electronic trail.
    Speculation is that someone just like the congress b wiped the record and put her in the seat at the last minute. She may nor have known, but what would have been the generous thing to do?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

It's highly unlikely that Jackazz-Lee paid full price for a first class ticket. There's probably a substantial government discount involved, if she paid anything at all.
    Jerry

I wonder why she just didn't fly her broom?
    Jerry

Funny thing, Military and Government employees are not allowed to be booked in First Class unless certain specifications are met and most require a 3 star cover letter, oconus to oconsus travel being one exception, for business Class, called Premium other than First Class.

Funny how our tax dollars can be used to pay for a first class ticket for congress and senate personnel, but not those wearing a uniform.

Airline upgrades and sky miles may be accepted and used, but only a coach fare may be purchased
    Last edited by Diver43; 12-29-2017 at 10:47 PM.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5