Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freedom Suggestions

Re: Freedom Suggestions

I would recommend that, immediately upon crossing the border into free America, you stop and take a long healthy piss back across the border....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    I would recommend that, immediately upon crossing the border into free America, you stop and take a long healthy piss back across the border....
    I plan to take piss breaks in CT, NY, NJ, & MD along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I plan to take piss breaks in CT, NY, NJ, & MD along the way.
    Save some for virginia! Looks like we are loosing that one... when you get to NC take a deep long breath. The air smells different
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by knitepoet View Post
    I'd go AR and regular capacity mags first though, and promptly throw any CA compliant reduced capacity mags in the trash
    Now now. . .Give credit where it's due: California politicians gifted the world with a PERFECT length magazine for zeroing from the bench.

If I ever get back across the border to Free America, first purchase will probably be a .300 BO Remington 700 with a can on the end. . .probably followed by .22's with cans on the end. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee

Dallas.
    Dallas. Cool. It’s still pretty texas for being a big city.

Go to Rays Guns and Hardware http://www.rayssportinggoods.com and check out a pretty kickin gun shop with everything from suppressors to high end shotguns.

Then go to Pecan Lodge and get some kick butt BBQ
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

I am a of Corpus which I believe is South of you.
    I'm just ribbing you Bro, come on' down and you and me will go eat, drink and Shoot!!!

I go to Corpus quite a bit. I belong to York Rite of Masonry and I go to Corpus quite often. I love the place. I went on the Lexington recently to a Master Mason's degree, after a day of training. I love CC!

Also, anybody named Uncle Fester is a pal of mine, LOL!!!
    Last edited by snake284; 01-14-2018 at 10:06 PM.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    I agree with this!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Be like a kid in a candy store with an unlimited MasterCard! Buy what you want! An AR rifle and/or pistol is a good starting point, though. And REGULAR capacity magazines for what you already have, and ditch those reduced capacity ones. And lots and lots of ammo delivered right to your door via the Big Brown Truck of Happiness is always a good thing!
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslug View Post
    Now now. . .Give credit where it's due: California politicians gifted the world with a PERFECT length magazine for zeroing from the bench.

I agree..I have a few 10 round PMags for just that purpose. Also use with a limiter to reduce capacity to 5 round to use an AR for hunting in MI
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslug View Post
    I beg to differ. IMO E. Stoner had it right with the 20 rounders. 30s are too long for the bench, but 20s fit just right.

Even my 5 and 9 rounders are as long as a 20

And don't ask me why I wasted money on the 5 and 9s There aren't any restrictions on mag capacity for hunting here (excluding federal regs for migratory birds).
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven habits of highly effective pirates
    Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Quote Originally Posted by bullsi1911 View Post
    Dallas. Cool. It’s still pretty texas for being a big city.

Go to Rays Guns and Hardware http://www.rayssportinggoods.com and check out a pretty kickin gun shop with everything from suppressors to high end shotguns.

Then go to Pecan Lodge and get some kick butt BBQ
    I second both of these suggestions.
    Sometimes, I lie awake in bed at night wondering "Why the heck can't I fall asleep?"
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAAK View Post
    CDNN has a dimondback ar for 399. Can't get much lower
    In price or quality... lol
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers

In just over 30 days, my days as a resident of the People’s Republic will end. As a resident of the Lone Star State, I plan to celebrate my freedom with a purchase.

Options:
    1) Drum mag for my 10/22’s
    2) 30 round mag for my G26
    3) threaded barrel for my assault weapon (aka .22LR S&W Victory) which are illegal on pistols despite the fact that suppressors are not illegal
    4) Other ideas are welcome. I want something frivolous and fun that is banned in most Blue states.

Note: I will be also purchasing a dreaded AR; however, I am still deciding what kind of build I want to do.
    For immediate satisfaction, buy some “high capacity” pistol mags. However in free states, we just call them magazines.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers