Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

  1. #1
    Senior Member snake284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20,203

    Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Is everybody as sick of Adam Shiff as I am? If so can I hear an AMEN?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,704

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Notice the family resemblance?





    I think woody has a little more intelligence, though!
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

  3. #3
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    6,112

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Democraps and the FBI will Schiff themselves when the memo gets released.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member alphasigmookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    7,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Make_My_Day View Post
    Democraps and the FBI will Schiff themselves when the memo gets released.
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho

  5. #5
    Senior Member bisley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    9,355

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    If the evidence used to obtain the FISA warrant is tainted, everything that came after may be out the door - "fruit of the poisoned tree," don't you know. You can't start an investgation based on unproven 'evidence,' and then use it as a fishing license to create perjury traps for the staff of the target.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Diver43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Ft Lauderdale and Miami
    Posts
    7,056

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by bisley View Post
    If the evidence used to obtain the FISA warrant is tainted, everything that came after may be out the door - "fruit of the poisoned tree," don't you know. You can't start an investgation based on unproven 'evidence,' and then use it as a fishing license to create perjury traps for the staff of the target.
    Exactly what I have been thinking
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

  7. #7
    Senior Member snake284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20,203

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    Well everybody is entitled to their opinion. I happen to think that Nunez is a brilliant law maker, but what would I know?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

  8. #8
    Senior Member bisley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    9,355

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    Really? I wouldn't want you sitting on my jury.

    Trump has absorbed everything that has come up for a solid year, and no evidence has surfaced against him of any crime. Every tidbit of gossip against him has been leaked to the media, yet nothing criminal is there. The only thing they have left to try to pin on him is obstruction of justice, if they can find anything on any subject that he tried to suppress.

    If there was evidence against him, do you think he would have hesitated to fire Meller and or Rosenstein? I mean, really - the DOJ, FBI, and the entire Democrat Party has tried everything in the book to suppress this memo, and yet you think Trump wouldn't do the same?

  9. #9
    Senior Member snake284's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    20,203

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    I disagree! To me he's so shocked by certain people's deductions that it blows his mind, just like me. I said from the beginning and I still stand by it. Trump was not my first favorite. The only person I gave money to was Ben Carson, because he struck me and still strikes me as a thoroughly honest person. Then when he went by the wayside I adopted Cruz. I still love Ted Cruz but Trump won out and I have now figured out that Trump and Cruz were so damn close to each other's heart that I could have gone with either one in the primaries. It turned out that Donald won the primaries and so I fell in line considering that there was only one thing I could do seeing the consequences. I had to choose the lesser of the evils as I thought Trump wasn't anything I really wanted. But I was WRong. Trump was exactly what I wanted. Trump is turning out to be what most of us want. He's got my vote. I still love Cruz but I feel he is very much needed in the Senate. Cruz and Trump are a dynamic Duo. And I now feel Cruz is a very big man for overlooking past battles with Trump for the good of Country. It took him awhile but he came around and both learned from it. It's a beautiful world when they get together.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

  10. #10
    Senior Member early's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Thornton CO
    Posts
    4,875

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    I think it's spelled E.n.i.g.m.a.

    The rest is spelled f.i.a.s.c.o.

    We'll have to figure out how to spell the rest later.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.

  11. #11
    Senior Member tennmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Under a log
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    The definition of an extreme authoritarian is one who is willing blindly to assume that government accusations are true without any evidence presented or opportunity to contest those accusations. Glenn Greenwald

    So, with no evidence of any wrongdoing you make accusations unfounded on any fact in evidence. Saul Alinsky was a big proponent of "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty." The crimes of Hillary and the DNC are legion, yet you make no peep about bringing them to justice, yet accuse Trump of crimes for which there is no evidence on which to base the accusations. I think you know where that puts you on the political spectrum.

    The Fornicating Bureau of Insurrection and the Department of inJustice have been digging for over a year and can't find anything resembling a crime. Maybe that's why they haven't made any charges; did that occur to you at any time? I think not. It isn't for lack of trying that they haven't found anything. Maybe it's the fact that that for which they search does not exist.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain

  12. #12
    Senior Member Diver43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between Ft Lauderdale and Miami
    Posts
    7,056

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    Funny, the majority of things uncovered have been wrong doings by the Democratic party. Another funny thing is that nobody has been procecuted from that party.
    I for one woukd like to see Mueller fired and him investigated. And the millions he has wasted returned.
    This memo is way more important than you, the dems or media want to admit. It more or less says this entire multi million dollar mess was based on zero facts. Explain that
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

  13. #13
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    6,112

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    Why don't you invent a few more hallucinations? You spend too much time on MSLSD network, and you're beginning to sound like those two idiots Joe Scarborough and Mika.
    Last edited by Make_My_Day; 02-03-2018 at 01:07 AM.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    6,112

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by tennmike View Post
    [I].................The crimes of Hillary and the DNC are legion, yet you make no peep about bringing them to justice, yet accuse Trump of crimes for which there is no evidence on which to base the accusations. I think you know where that puts you on the political spectrum.................
    Does raving lunatic come to mind? ANTIFA or OWS probably. I read his political statements and I think I'm reading something Chucky Schumer or Nancy Pelosi said.
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southwest PA
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    Unlikely. Nunes is an unabashed sycophant with zero credibility.

    Honestly the more Trump fights the investigation, the more I'm sure he's hiding something big. It doesn't matter how biased an investigation is, if there's nothing to find there's nothing to worry about. I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    Are you really that blind? The Dems bought and paid for a fictitious dossier. Which was then used to try and influence a presidential election. But that's all you can opine about?

  16. #16
    Senior Member Teach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dellrose TN
    Posts
    17,704

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Is there anyone who sells plastic bellybuttons? It's hard to see when one's head is up his butt!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

  17. #17
    Senior Member Make_My_Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lake County, Florida
    Posts
    6,112

    Re: Adam Shiff or however you spell it

    Quote Originally Posted by alphasigmookie View Post
    ..................I'm now at least 80% convinced there's a significant money trail between Trump's organization and shady characters in Russia and at least a 25% chance of a major money laundering operation.
    I'm 100% convinced that there's a significant money trail between Hillary's organization and shady Uranium buying characters in Russia and a 100% chance that the Clinton Foundation is a major money laundering operation!
    Political correctness is a liberal degrading of the freedom of speech. George Orwell's 1984 famously incorporated the notion of limiting thought through language (see Newspeak)." Meanwhile, the beatings will continue until morale improves around here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •