Thread: Reign on Netflix...

Reign on Netflix...

So since we have been somewhat snowed in I decided to binge watch Reign...basically a dramatized story of Mary, Queen of Scots.... Over four seasons, the pertinent details of her life were historically correct.....and then, in season 4, it's as if everyone got tired of it....they left out her last marriage to Lord Bothwell , the last 20 years of her life and just jumped forward to Mary losing her head and that was that. Sort of strange...

I will note that the raven- haired young lady that played the role of Mary was far more attractive than the actual Mary..... especially at the end of her life....when the executioner picked up her head, they discovered that under the wig and after dropping her head on the floor that Mary's hair was gray and shorn short......
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Re: Reign on Netflix...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
    So since we have been somewhat snowed in I decided to binge watch Reign...basically a dramatized story of Mary, Queen of Scots.... Over four seasons, the pertinent details of her life were historically correct.....and then, in season 4, it's as if everyone got tired of it....they left out her last marriage to Lord Bothwell , the last 20 years of her life and just jumped forward to Mary losing her head and that was that. Sort of strange...

I will note that the raven- haired young lady that played the role of Mary was far more attractive than the actual Mary..... especially at the end of her life....when the executioner picked up her head, they discovered that under the wig and after dropping her head on the floor that Mary's hair was gray and shorn short......
    I watched a few episodes of that. I agree with your assessment of the actress. Very attractive young lady.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Cool, on the list...
    "Attack rapidly, ruthlessly, viciously, without rest, however tired and hungry you may be, the enemy will be more tired, more hungry. Keep punching." General George S. Patton

I watched most of it with my wife. It was a pretty good show.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13