Thread: Wholesaler info.

Wholesaler info.

Iím trying to get into the market of selling used firearms in my shop, as that seems to be what my demographic wants most. I have a competitor down the street thatís constantly getting in shipments of used firearms and he does well at getting rid of them quickly. Needless to say he isnít going to spill the beans on his supplier. Iíve scoured the internet on wholesalers but canít find one that specializes in used guns. I have three wholesalers, one of which sells used guns (mostly LE trade ins) but nothing even remotely close to what the guy down the street gets and is able to sell for. Iím just wondering if anyone here has any leads. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Wholesaler info.

J&G Sales
    AIM Surplus

That's all I've got
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven habits of highly effective pirates
    Rule #37: There is no ďoverkillĒ. There is only ďopen fireĒ and ďI need to reloadĒ.

Go around to the local LEO sealed bid auctions for seized/confiscated guns used in crimes, in your state.
    The FFL dealer I use gets a batch about every 2 to 3 months and also the surplus county/city/town sales.
    Most times you bid on the lot, not individual pieces and only to dealers.
    The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts,
    the safest place to be is in someone's prayers,
    and the very best place to be is....in the hands of God.

Thanks fellas. I’ve already got interstate, RSR and Ellet Brothers as wholesalers. Interstate does have some used guns, but not much. I think I’m going to contact mge tomorrow and see what they offer. The LEO auctions aren’t a bad idea either.

What Wizard78 said about LE auctions is good info. Depending on the county you live in, and surrounding counties, you can get some good firearms at reasonable prices in those auction lots.
    Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.Mark Twain - Notebook, 1898
    Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. --Mark Twain