Thread: Ron Paul

Ron Paul

To begin with, I love Ron Paul. He is one of the, if not THE greatest Americans alive today. He has been my Representative for a long time. He IS the tax payer's best friend. In my eyes, he almost walks on water. I love the guy. You couldn't ask for a more honest person in public office.

But I'm not voting for him for President!!!

Why not? because he won't win. It ain't happening. No way. It will be George H.W. Bush all over again. I don't care what anybody tells me, you won't convince me that if Ross Perot had not have run as a third party, Bush wouldn't have beat Clinton. I know he would have. Perot syphoned off just enough votes to make it happen and most of those voters would have voted for Bush.

Don't waste your vote. Make it count. Mitt Romney may not be Ron Paul, but I seriously doubt he's Obama either. Think of it as the lesser of two evils if you must, but vote for Romney and kick Obama out!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Re: Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    Even if he is the GOP nomination?

Think of it as the lesser of two evils if you must, but vote for Romney and kick Obama out!!!
    You are still supporting evil.

Snake, the electoral college makes it possible for you to make a statement with a vote, vote your conscience, and still end up with Obama in office... because, face it, Romney aint going to win either.

Texas will go to whoever the republican candidate is. Whoever that is will get all of Texas' electoral votes. You can vote your conscience in the general election. In the Primary, you are supposed to tell the party what you really want.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Ron Paul has as much chance as his twin brother..... Walter.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....

Here's the real resemblance!

Jerry
    WE SHOULD PROBABLY IGNORE POSTS CO-AUTHORED BY JACK DANIEL, JIM BEAM, JOHNNIE WALKER AND JOSE' CUERVO

.....Good point.......Ken
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGeorgeKillian View Post
    My idea of a warning shot is when the 2nd bad guy watches his 1st buddy go down....

Quote Originally Posted by snake284 View Post
    To begin with, I love Ron Paul. He is one of the, if not THE greatest Americans alive today. He has been my Representative for a long time. He IS the tax payer's best friend. In my eyes, he almost walks on water. I love the guy. You couldn't ask for a more honest person in public office.

Why not? because he won't win. It ain't happening. No way. It will be George H.W. Bush all over again. I don't care what anybody tells me, you won't convince me that if Ross Perot had not have run as a third party, Bush wouldn't have beat Clinton. I know he would have. Perot syphoned off just enough votes to make it happen and most of those voters would have voted for Bush.

Don't waste your vote. Make it count. Mitt Romney may not be Ron Paul, but I seriously doubt he's Obama either. Think of it as the lesser of two evils if you must, but vote for Romney and kick Obama out!!!

Snake,

You continue to miss the point. If Ron Paul did not exist, I still wouldn't vote for Romney.

If I walked into a car dealership and the choices were a Pacer and a Gremlin, I would walk home. I'm not choosing something that repulses me.

However, you can breathe easy...Just like Texas, Idaho will go to Romney with or without my vote.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand

Well, at least that Gingrich threw in the towel today.
    Division one critter rescue team leader.