Home Main Category Hunting

Somewhere in the Kaniksu National Forest

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberKaniksu Nat'l Forest, IDPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
Now that deer season is over, I spent a little time scouting for bobcat, looking for grouse, and enjoying the scenery.

snowquad.jpg

beaverpond.jpg

view2.jpg

view.jpg
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member NCPosts: 25,221 Senior Member
    Did you have a wind storm blowing all the beach sand inland?

Interesting place and pic's.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Eastern NebraskaPosts: 8,155 Senior Member
    BEautiful woods you have. I really miss having snow covered woods like you have there. Gorgeous country.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • shootershooter Senior Member IllinoisPosts: 1,186 Senior Member
    Beautiful pics. Any luck with the bobcat signs?
    There's no such thing as having too much ammo, unless you're on fire or trying to swim!
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Corvallis, OregonPosts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Wow! Mahalo for sharing the beauty.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Kaniksu Nat'l Forest, IDPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
    shooter wrote: »
    Beautiful pics. Any luck with the bobcat signs?

No. This was our first snow, so there wasn't much movement. I only saw deer, elk, and moose tracks. No predators...
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Kaniksu Nat'l Forest, IDPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Sure you dont want to move back to California?

Real funny, C. Pierre.

That is akin to a man violating parole just to be back in the same cell with Bubba.

Adam J. McCleod