Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Democraps are getting on this one fast---BOHICA

Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior MemberPosts: 7,757 Senior Member
JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    And so it begins.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,928 Senior Member
    She was on Meet The Press, spouting her bile, this morning.
  • mkk41mkk41 Banned Posts: 1,932 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    And so it begins.

It makes ya think.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    mkk41 wrote: »
    It makes ya think.
    Yes, it makes me think that the average Democrap politician cares so very little for freedom and the Constitution, that they are hypocrites and traitors. I think the future of liberty is on very shaky ground with this crowd of Demoscum in power.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    I saw Shumer on Face the Nation. Same thing. High capacity "clip" bans, renew the AWB, better screening for the mentally unstable. He named all of the mass shootings in the last year. "Americans have had enough. We must do something."

Ironically, he said that his democrat colleagues need to understand there is a Second Amendment, and it applies to the "People" same as the other amendments in the BOR. But subject to reasonable restrictions.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Why don't idiots with guns ever target some of the gun grabbers? 20-something innocent kids die, and at least that many worthless congress-critters live on to trample on our rights. There's something way wrong with that picture!
    Jerry
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    What is just as scary as the prospect of radical gun control is the now not-so-secret intent of the Obammunists to exploit mental health issues to achieve the gun control they can't otherwise get. The thought of a child growing up to be a homicidal maniac will allow the schools to identify and mark every child who has an outburst, a temper tantrum, a schoolyard fight, comes from a broken home, or falls into any other criteria they dream up, as a future mental case, a ticking time bomb. Students will be routinely forced into psychiatric intervention, which will automatically generate the desired diagnoses, allow the government to obtain the appropriate adjudication, and bingo, the child loses his gun rights long before he ever had them. And it will happen to millions of kids, if not all of them. All in the name of public safety, all right under the eyes of a grateful society breathing a collective sigh of relief for dodging another hail of bullets. Little did we suspect the Zombie Apocalypse would be our own kids.

The foundation for this Big Brother 1984 scheme was the invention of A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. which allowed schools to drug millions of completely normal, naturally energetic children into quiet complacency with Ritalin. They got away with it. Who knew that liberals were just waiting for a handful of maniacs to act out their problems and fantasies so they'd be able to complete their mental-health-control scheme to encompass and enslave whole generations to come? Who predicted that ObamaCare was not just about health care, but about forcing the entire population into economic dependence on welfare as well? Who thought in 1913 the Federal Reserve, created in response to a series of financial panics, would eventually destroy the value of the dollar? Liberals did. They didn't know how long it would take, and they didn't care. They knew their brave new world was now a done deal, the fix was in, and they could wait. Liberals see every tragedy as an opportunity for grabbing more power. If not now, then in the future. Liberals have seen again and again that time is on their side.

The threat of new gun controls, while real and genuine, is just a smoke screen covering an even more ominous threat we never saw coming until Newtown, Conn. Always remember and never forget, the agenda of the liberals is never what it appears. There is always an ulterior, hidden and artfully concealed goal that remains unspoken and unannounced. We have no idea what other things are being done today that are the cleverly disguised groundwork for some monstrous evil set to spring on us many years from now. The clues are out there. We just have to find them.

I dearly hope and pray that I'm a just a silly, paranoid old fool, and that none of this will really happen, or even be thought of by those in power.
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    What we need now is pro-gun legislators to engage against the hysteria......capacity restrictions didn't stop anything...."gun control" didn't stop anything.... free locks with a firearm purchase didn't stop anything......magazine disengagement didn't stop anything.....waiting periods didn't stop anything......securing them in a safe won't stop anything if access is not controlled.

What's next.....a mental affividant from a psychiatrist stating you are sane enough to purchase a firearm? That's about the best solution I could think of at this moment.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    What's next.....a mental affividant from a psychiatrist stating you are sane enough to purchase a firearm? That's about the best solution I could think of at this moment.

So much for the privacy of your medical records.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    I dread the day when Ovomit is able to appoint another progresso-lib justice to the SC. There will be more than just 2A rights on the chopping block. I wonder how many conservatives and libertarians there are regretting staying home or voting Gary Johnson/Ron Paul on November 6th.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,386 Senior Member

Yes, a psychiatrist screened and licenses by the anti-gun AMA should be able to make the checks totally without bias.:roll:

At any rate I guess old Dianne is in a good place to go on another raving bender. My fellow Californians just re-elected her - AGAIN :bang:, and she's getting close enough to retirement to be pondering "legacy". Wonderful. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    .......He named all of the mass shootings in the last year. "Americans have had enough. We must do something.".........
    I read an interesting statistic on the internet yesterday that said 5 of the last 12 mass murder shootings, starting with Columbine, have happened during the Ovomit administration. I wonder if that is meaningful in any way.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • Lonewolf-PeruLonewolf-Peru Member Posts: 489 Member
    .......What's next.....a mental affividant from a psychiatrist stating you are sane enough to purchase a firearm? .......

How many politicians would remain (in any Country) if the same requiriment were applied before the can run for office?
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    I read an interesting statistic on the internet yesterday that said 5 of the last 12 mass murder shootings, starting with Columbine, have happened during the Ovomit administration. I wonder if that is meaningful in any way.

That's pretty interesting since the facts that the Columbine shootings happened 20 Apr 99, and Obummer didn't take office until 20 Jan 09......TEN YEARS LATER!!!!!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • steffen19ksteffen19k Member Posts: 255 Member
    I wonder how many conservatives and libertarians there are regretting staying home or voting Gary Johnson/Ron Paul on November 6th.

I will never regret voting third party. All I regret is that the winner wasn't constitutionally minded.
    Here is everything I know about war: Someone wins, Someone loses, and nothing is ever the same again.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    I saw Shumer on Face the Nation. Same thing. High capacity "clip" bans, renew the AWB, better screening for the mentally unstable. He named all of the mass shootings in the last year. "Americans have had enough. We must do something."

Ironically, he said that his democrat colleagues need to understand there is a Second Amendment, and it applies to the "People" same as the other amendments in the BOR. But subject to reasonable restrictions.

he said "..No amendment to the constitution is set in stone.."
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Well, Dianne Feinstein got a CCW years ago because her life was in danger/threatened, one of the few ever to get one in SF. Her butt is more precious than the average Joe Citizen. It's nice to be an Elitist! Supposedly she has since relinquished her CCW, I dunno.

The gun-grabbing sharks smell blood, so to speak, and are circling planning their attack while emotions run high and the "We must do something" mentality has swept the nation.

It doesn't have to make any sense, just the idy of limiting guns magazines to 10 rounds makes them feel like they have passed a meaningful law. never mind it would only take a split second to hit the magazine release button and insert another and in this horrible incident hardly any threat from terrified children or unarmed school staff, so it wouldn't have made any difference.

CT has some of the most strict gun laws in the country. And even 60 Minutes last night gave an relatively unbiased report on what occurred there, the facts as they were released by police agencies.

It's going to be a bumpy ride, hang on.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    What we need now is pro-gun legislators to engage against the hysteria......capacity restrictions didn't stop anything...."gun control" didn't stop anything.... free locks with a firearm purchase didn't stop anything......magazine disengagement didn't stop anything.....waiting periods didn't stop anything......securing them in a safe won't stop anything if access is not controlled.

yeah. like that's gonna happen.. makes the shrink liable in civil action and possibly criminally..
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
    steffen19k wrote: »
    I will never regret voting third party. All I regret is that the winner wasn't constitutionally minded.
    Yeah, me and the rest of the 49%.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    That's pretty interesting since the facts that the Columbine shootings happened 20 Apr 99, and Obummer didn't take office until 20 Jan 09......TEN YEARS LATER!!!!!
    I'm sorry that you misunderstood what I said. With the last 12 shootings beginning with Columbine until now, 5 of them have been during the Ovomit administration. I hope this is a bit more clear.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    More facts are coming out each day that passes. A former school counselor who worked with the killer on video club events said he had mental issues and his mother (who by all accounts was a good woman who volunteered much of her time to children) probably didn't know how bad it was, didn't get the professional help he needed or wasn't directed to get it by his doctors, didn't want to accept the facts he had a mental disability or was just trying to protect her son. Who knows, but we will as time goes on.

Every single incident like this had warning signs of some kind beforehand according to the shrinks. Columbine killers made a video of their plans and if I remember correctly were left to their own devices by their parents who either were occupied with other parts of their lives or simply didn't notice what was going on with their sons behavioral changes.

They (Brady Bunch et al) will try and ramrod new legislation through as quick as they can while this awful incident is fresh on peoples minds.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    Well, who woulda' thunk it? Diane Feinstein of CA will be introducing a bill for an AWB.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/dianne-feinstein-assault-weapons-ban_n_2311477.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing9%7Cdl18%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D246468

:silly:[/QUOTE

I visited that and saw that two faced MagPie Harry Reid saying it's time to talk Gun Control. Before he got reelected he was brown nosing the gun crowd by donating some land or something for a building for the NRA in Nevada. He's another Dummycrap liar.
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    I know it won't make much difference, but now is the time to contact your legislators and voice your opinion. At least when they pry it from your cold dead hands you can say you tried.
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
    snake284-1 wrote: »
    I visited that and saw that two faced MagPie Harry Reid saying it's time to talk Gun Control. Before he got reelected he was brown nosing the gun crowd by donating some land or something for a building for the NRA in Nevada. He's another Dummycrap liar.
    DEMOCRAP AND LIAR ARE SYNONYMOUS! Reminds me of an old joke...look up the word "liar" in the dictionary, and there's a picture of Harry Reid.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • Jim TomJim Tom Member Posts: 338 Member
    Anybody that thinks you can fix crazy by passing a few laws ought to be able to fix the economy, ya think?

And add Joe Manchin to the list of traitors. I don't think my compadres in West Virginia would vote for him for dog catcher today.
    cpj wrote: »
    What, regret not voting for someone who actually DID INSTITUTE an assualt weapons ban?
    I don't care about his ban in Massachusetts, when most of the the progresso-libs in that state wanted it. We all had our reservations about Romney, but we would have been better off had he won. Don't you agree?
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,453 Senior Member
    Aw, CRAP! Get off this Romney vs. Obama stuff. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are, for all intents and purposes, the SAME! Both want MORE POWER; only difference is the means to that end. And they will lie, cheat, steal, and cause any panic in the uninformed and ignorant populace to further that end. They well know and both ardently practice "the ends justify the means" form of filthy power groping government.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 902 Senior Member
    snake284-1 wrote: »
    I know it won't make much difference, but now is the time to contact your legislators and voice your opinion. At least when they pry it from your cold dead hands you can say you tried.

Now is the time to flood our Representatives with our opinions and facts that confirm AWB's have no effect on gun crime along with the futility of banning larger magazines, as it only takes split seconds to load 10 rd. mags and continue firing.

All of the laws in the world will stop Evil people from committing tragic crimes. The Only Way to Stop a Gun is With a Gun. Armed off-duty sheriff's deputy stops armed gunman at movie theater. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/man-attempts-to-open-fire-on-crowd-at-movie-theater-armed-off-duty-sheriffs-deputy-drops-him-with-one-bullet/

Also should be mentioned it there are more crimes prevented or criminals shot by law abiding armed citizens annually then by L.E. officers. The media and politicians always state AR-15's are only meant for killing and not for hunting, etc. but fail to relate to use for protection like used during the L.A. Riots by the Koreans to protect their stores or during Hurricane Katrina in LA. to protect private property from looters. Or Farmers, Ranchers for predator control, etc.

We need to get the facts out to the politicians and the uniformed public.