Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Please go vote!

JeeperJeeper Senior MemberPosts: 2,954 Senior Member
I cannot post the link from here right now, but please go to tampabay.com (our local newspaper site) and register your vote on the NRA's proposed solution to the Connecticut tragedy.

Thanks,

Luis

ps. Spread the word!
Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,780 Senior Member
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,301 Senior Member
    Done, though unfortunately
    It didn't remotely address the issue of gun violence in America.
    Is still leading by ~ 500 votes
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,444 Senior Member
    I voted, but that last one is still leading.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Thank you NN. Teach, they posted the most BIASED article regarding the NRA statement with responses from Bloomberg and Democrats from Illinois (Quigley) as well as a big front page picture of one of the Code Pink protesters who disrupted the NRA presentation by LaPierre. It is no surprise that the anti-gun crowd is responding in large numbers.

This is why we need to respond in kind so that the average reader can see that there isn't just one side to this issue.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • mosseybuckmosseybuck Member Posts: 530 Senior Member
    Done, we've still got a ways to go to catch up.
    USMC '59-'65, NRA Lifer, Tennessee Squire
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,301 Senior Member
    As of 7:44 A.M. CST today,
    Sounds great — I would volunteer for that militia
    Has taken a COMMANDING lead :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    I just thought I would update this. As of two days ago the poll was STRONGLY in favor of armed guards... so guess what happeed? You guessed it... they pulled it with NO notice of how the poll turned out. Biased skunks.

Thank you all for at least preventing them claiming that "a poll shows that the average person does not support the NRA's response."

Luis