Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Feinstein and her plans for the new AWB

bmlbml Senior MemberPosts: 1,075 Senior Member
If you can stomach the entire thing, she states her intentions in the videos. I have picked up tidbits across the web on how she wants to ban possession this time around. In the video, she states that she wants to ban possession of assault weapons progressively, but not retroactively. Help me out here fellas, does anyone have more specifics on this that would clarify her position?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48DPJYA8et4&list=UUtVC--6LR0ff2aOP8THpuEw&index=1
scottd wrote: »
The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,444 Senior Member
    Couldn't watch more than a minute of that video. :vomit:
    As to a ban on manufacture and sale citizens and making them available to military and LEO only, that could be done through the BATFE by them making a ruling that the firearms in question have no sporting purpose. No Congressional action necessary. That's the avenue I think Obama may take. It's the landmine in the 1968 GCA.

As to registration, that dog won't hunt, and she knows it.
    Ditto for confiscation.
    Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3 of the Constitution states "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." That might stop some Congressional shenanigans, but I doubt it. They did it before in the last major firearms overhaul making it retroactively illegal for someone convicted of domestic violence from owning firearms.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
    Thomas Jefferson
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,773 Senior Member
    Instead of doing something constructive, that b***ch will continue to bark up the wrong tree.

She is the opitomy of a troll.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Yeah, a trigger lock. Is that the shoulder thing that goes up?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Ditto for confiscation.

I don't think confiscation will work, but that doesn't mean they won't try.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    This woman has no clue of what she's talking about......hell, she couldn't even keep her state out of bankruptcy......and she's the chairwoman on the Senate Intelligence Committee!? To take a line from Team America..."oh no, we've lost Intelligence!"

A Bushmaster can be dialed down!? Did I miss a switch?
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • Aaron1100usAaron1100us New Member Posts: 18 New Member
    I just sent her an email explaining the truth.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    That woman makes me wanna:

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    this woman has no clue of what she's talking about......

And making this clear to everyone that is not a "gun person" must be a big part of how we defend from a ban.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".