Hey Folks

Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker BannedPosts: 1,503 Senior Member
Well I'm back among the living. Missed all you fine folks.
"The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776

Replies

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Good to have you back!
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,865 Senior Member
    Welcome back :beer:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    Long time no type.......glad to see that you're still alive and kicking.
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    I remember you!!
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,671 Senior Member
    Welcome Back and Merry Christmas

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,731 Senior Member
    Wondered where you got to. Thought you might have got scared off when we had dinner in LA a couple of years back!! How has the fishing been?
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Wondered where you got to. Thought you might have got scared off when we had dinner in LA a couple of years back!! How has the fishing been?

You call that dinner!!!! hahah!! Just messin with ya.
    So how the heck have you been?

Fishing has been slow with winter but last summer was pretty good. Caught lots of yellowtail and sandbass from the yak and even caught my first Mako from the kayak. The Mako was just a ''pup'' only around 3'. Man do those sharks put up a fight!! Ended up releasing the shark as I had my limit of bass. Will post a pic when I get a chance.

So how has the hunting and fishing been for ya? Did you make it to the yearly shoot last year??
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,731 Senior Member
    Made it the following year.......touched down in Denver and drove to Tennessee from there. Missed this year due to lack of income caused by the world economy being in the toilet. Will be back next year. (fingers crossed)

Charter boat has been out of the water for 2 years, my mate ( the owner) got real sick and is still recovering. Am keeping the freezer filled with game.

Cool about your first Mako...........did it give you a good display of aerobatics?
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    Welcome back.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Welcome back Kayaker :beer:
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    Welcome back aboard.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,126 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Welcome back aboard.

Ditto! Details needed on where you've been, what you've been doing, etc., or mandatory $5 fine.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."