Home Main Category Hunting

Help with Molle

5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior MemberPosts: 3,923 Senior Member
She's being a real pita.....:tooth:

No really, I'm wondering if y'all could help me find a universal molle scabbard for a Griz-saw bone saw.....7.5"x 1.5" blade, 11"x 3" (handle) overall. I googled images for Molle knife sheaths, and got overwhelmed. I'm contemplating looking at the Tanner gun show this weekend, but fear it's gonna be a madhouse with the gun-buying panic.

My new hunting backpack is one of those molle types (it's was only $20 so why not, right?), and I'd like to attach some of the larger items on the outside to increase the interior storage capacity.

Any particular websites to look at?
God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!

Replies

• 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    I was looking at them, and Blackhawk, and Opsgear. Condor is usually what I get at the gunshow. Now I'm thinking of a slim 12" utility pouch to just stow multiple saws and knives in......it'll go on the side of the backpack.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    Gotta say, the Molle system is addictive......so many loops...makes you want to attach crap all over the place! :silly:
  • ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 26,896 Senior Member
    Tactical (yuck) Tailor and Diamondback are two companies I like a lot.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
    Thank you Zee, I will look into them.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,851 Senior Member
    Zee wrote: »
    Tactical (yuck) Tailor and Diamondback are two companies I like a lot.

The diamondback mag pouches work VERY well. Outside of that, all my Molle stuff is cheap condor crap that's just for giggles.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Kydex isn't the problem, got you for help on that.....it's the molle straps, ya reckon?