Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

David Gregory

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
David-Gregory_zps5f76ec8f.jpg
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    David-Gregory_zps5f76ec8f.jpg

Under the jail.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,726 Senior Member
    Nothing will be done.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Quick, Gregory- - - -the cops are coming- - - - - -I know where you can hide that magazine, and I'll even help you insert it!
    :devil::devil::devil:
    Jerry
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    In the Wall Street journal there is an artical that mentions there is a petition to have David gregory arrested. Is this true? If so we all need to sign it. Also this needs to be brought up on TV by all pro-gun groups ect along with the other instances where anti-gun types broke the law. One of which is Mayor Bloomberg of NYC. I believe he sent a couple of private detectives to South Carolina where they bought a firearm using a fake ID. This is a violation of the GCA 68.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    In the Wall Street journal there is an artical that mentions there is a petition to have David gregory arrested. Is this true? If so we all need to sign it. Also this needs to be brought up on TV by all pro-gun groups ect along with the other instances where anti-gun types broke the law.

While I agree with this in theory, I'd rather show the anti-gunnners that arresting any man holding a small metal box containing a spring is stupid.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    IMO, the only way you're going to make that point is to make sure they are affected by the same laws we are. THEN maybe we can have an honest discussion about what the law SHOULD be.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug