Home Main Category General Firearms

Good Customer Service From Bass Pro Shop

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
I got a $50 gift card from them fer Christmas from one of my daughters and so I figured I'd use it for some brass I wanted. Their site says for any gift-card purchase over $50 shipping is $5 if you redeem online. I didn't write in the promo code, my fault and paid full shipping. I called and a nice young feller squared me away over the phone. can't beat that with a stick. Someone actually picked up the phone after a very short wait and fixed my problem too!:up::up:

BTW, I had another "Early Senior Moment" yesterday at work. My AKO (Army Knowledge Online) email password was expiring soon so I went into email/ accounts to put in a new one. I kept entering/reentering a new password and couldn't figure out why it wasn't accepting it. Every time I put one in that I KNEW met their security standards (so many characters/numbers/special characters) and hit submit new password, why then the two blocks would go blank. I kept doing it over again, 6 times until I said some :cuss::cuss: words.......

Then I scrolled up the screen on my laptop and a bright green message said New Password Accepted! They all would have worked if I would have just read the whole screen. Then I got 6 emails from AKO saying you password has been successfully changed.

Sometimes you gotta just laugh at yourself :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!