My sons reconciled

rbsivleyrbsivley Senior MemberPosts: 1,055 Senior Member
My two sons have been at odds for about 3 yrs. It all started like your typical redneck story. The youngest spent a little time with the ex after the split. Maybe a little to soon after. I thought he should have wwaited till the ink dried, but...he didn't ask. Although the little brother wasn't the cause of the divorce it still caused a problem. Well yesterday it ended. They met here at my place for Christmas and it's over. My youngest has matured a lot in the last couple yrs. Sylv was just beaming. Now if we can reign in the crazy one out west things might balance out a little.
Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknown

Replies

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Glad to hear the feud ended.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • skwirrelskwirrel Member Posts: 175 Member
    life is to short for drama. Google "drama triangle"
    Live long and prosper.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    :up: Glad to hear good news.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    I'm happy for all that it was resolved. My two stepsons went through an estrangement too, lasted several years. There was a good reason for it, one of them really did his brother wrong. But after much urging, they are now reconciled and friends again. At least not enemies.

As life continues, it's not good to continue family duels. It only brings sorry eventually.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • TSchubTSchub Senior Member Posts: 780 Senior Member
    Good news and glad it's over.
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,508 Senior Member
    Good to hear brother....how is the one doing that got tagged for "special duty"?
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    This warms my heart......brothers will do that.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!