Here's one to ponder....

breamfisherbreamfisher Senior MemberPosts: 13,046 Senior Member
Who would win in a battle between Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS) and Chuck Norris?

Please show your work.
Overkill is underrated.

Replies

• tigman.uktigman.uk Member Posts: 332 Member
    Just asked my wife her response "there is no question about it, the norris everytime"
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Norris will make a mess of things, but Gibbs will get the cuffs on him. Norris doesn't have an Abby or a hot Massad agent.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • TSchubTSchub Senior Member Posts: 780 Senior Member
    Norris works well in a smash and grab sort of way, but I have to give the win to Gibbs. Not unscathed, but in the end, he comes out on top.

Edit: I see shooter and I think the same.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    I say Norris all the way. He's way to cool to be fooled by Gibbs.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    Gibbs don't have to fool....he figures out fools.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • FiveSevenFiveSeven Member Posts: 289 Member
    There's a good chuck norris joke in here somewhere
    Only the optimists suggest that the future is uncertain. The pessimists have done the math.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,941 Senior Member
    Norris doesn't have an Abby or a hot Massad agent.

Christie Brinkley and a Total Gym?
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Good point's.....
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    I've read up all your facts, you cure cancer with your tears, well tell me chuck why have you never sat down and cried on your career....
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Good point's.....

Yes she does, Christie I mean
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
    I knew some man would catch that....:roll2:
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 6,941 Senior Member
    I've read up all your facts, you cure cancer with your tears, well tell me chuck why have you never sat down and cried on your career....

It was surmised that only Chuck Norris could kill Chuck Norris' career. Chuck's test of the theory proved successful. . .
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
    Chuck's career only survived because his mentor Bruce Lee.....indomintable! The Dragon lives forever!
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,243 Senior Member
    Chuck Norris says, "Jethro who?"
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 260 Member
    No set of "cuffs" has been made that can contain the Chuck. I think we all know the true theory of evolution, what chuck has allowed to live, and what he has not. Chuck is also a loyal supporter of my former Gov Mike Huckabee. Three strikes Jethro, your out.
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
    Point of parlimentary procedure......Jethro is also a Marine Sniper AND A widower ....... he has the revenge factor....
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 260 Member
    Norris is delta force and to cool to marry. Fire does not burn Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris burns fire.
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Norris will make a mess of things, but Gibbs will get the cuffs on him. Norris doesn't have an Abby or a hot Massad agent.

The Mossad (Hebrew: המוסד, IPA: [ha moˈsad]; Arabic: الموساد‎, al-Mōsād; literally meaning "the Institute"), short for HaMossad leModiʿin uleTafkidim Meyuḥadim (Hebrew: המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים, meaning "Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations"; Arabic: الموساد للاستخبارات والمهام الخاصة‎ al-Mōsād lil-Istikhbārāt wal-Mahāmm al-Khāṣṣah), is the national intelligence agency of Israel.

Geeze, what a blond !

And FYI, they would never fight anyway, they are both good guys.

the original question was asked by Spanky, Who was tougher, Flash Gordon or Tarzan ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Well look at the big brain on Brad!!!!!....schmarty pants! :p
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    FYI:

NCIS Mossad Liaison Officer named Ziva David is played by actress, Cote de Pablo.

Cote de Pablo was born in Santiago, Chile, but was raised in Miami, Florida.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Yes. And I love her.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
    I concur......she's hot! I'm in stupid love with her....move along, y'all don't want to see me salvitating.....
  • sherwoodsherwood Senior Member Posts: 1,215 Senior Member
    It has to be Gibbs! Chucky is too old.
    I may be old but I ain't dead!
    DPRMD
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,244 Senior Member
    A firefighter on the engine in my station is "Abby's" cousin, I have a picture autographed by her at home. I am still waiting on one from Cote. Gibbs would let Chuck kick him in the head to draw him into Ziva's choke hold.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,476 Senior Member
    Who would win in a battle between Leroy Jethro Gibbs (NCIS) and Chuck Norris?

Please show your work.

That's easy.

Abby.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,847 Senior Member
    Ok after sleeping on this one I have come to the conclusion that neither one would win. Abby would take them both out and not leave a trace. You say she would stand up for Gibbs! Only until she poisoned Chuck because he reminded her of the Clown that tried to set up Denossio and kill her. Then she would poison Gibbs because she found out that he was the father that abandoned her when she was a baby.
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,889 Senior Member
    Is this the same as who would win, Daffy or Donald?

You're going to have to be up on such stuff Monkey Boy.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    It would never happen; Jethro would have to kill his dog first to get Chuck mad enough to fight and Jethro is too nice for that but if he did... Bye-Bye Jethro!
    Why becuse nobody is badder than Chuck Norris, before the Boogieman goes to bed he looks underneath for Chuck Norris.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,583 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    That's easy.

Abby.

Abby could beat me and make cry for momma and I would love every second of it! :love:
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • bowserbbowserb Member Posts: 277 Member
    I'd like to see anti-gun Mark Harmon get into it with Chuck. After three minutes he'd be wishing his toy Sig were real!

Please excuse typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history." - Ayn Rand