Facebook connections with members

2»

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,897 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Nope. Not happening.
    I have a nice compartmentalized life. Forum friends arent FB friends, and vice versa.
    For the most part I agree; but, some cross over is nec in case the forum goes dead bug again.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    E-Mail ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,458 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Nope. Not happening.
    I have a nice compartmentalized life. Forum friends arent FB friends, and vice versa.

Eh. Not so bad for people you hardly ever see. Co-workers on the other hand??? Never!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    That I agree with whole heartedly. Other than a select few that I am actually friends with, people from work are not just not my friends on there, but are blocked.
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member
    Eli wrote: »
    I use FB for two things, as a backup for this place, and as a messaging board for people that I either care about (some forum members fit this bill) or people that I have daily interaction with, such as people that I am currently going to school with.

It sounds selfish, but if having you as a "FB Friend" doesn't benefit me in some way, you aren't on there. I've pissed off quite a few family members whom I wouldn't add, because when they asked why they didn't get added, I told them. :tooth:

That's sort of the beauty of it, if I cared whether or not they were pissed, they would already be on there.

I try to keep you all entertained with lots of fishing pictures! I have over 1100 photos on my FB and most of them are fishing haha

http://www.facebook.com/#!/matt.johndrow
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member
    You were a little heavy on posting links. Had to unfreind ya sorry. I am all about fighting the good fight but when all I am seeing is your links on my news feed that is something I am not interested in.
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • BePreparedBePrepared New Member Posts: 10 New Member
    Just sent you a friend request. Any friend of Kevin H. has to be a cool guy.
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Here is mine....

facebook.com/timothy.mason.71
2»