Music comparitively speaking or non stop carnaval....

DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior MemberPosts: 9,496 Senior Member
As My latter days here at the service station wind down, and I prepare (figuratively) to strike the colors etc... I find Myself alone at the shop, I like to tune in a Portland all classical radio station, and it plays many if not most of My favorites, a nice eclectic mix of opera and classical music etc... most of what I like with the exception of most Americana musicals and much English language opera.

When the others get back to the shop, they change the radio station to the all Mexican format, the crappy type of Mexican music known as Northern style, a non stop carnaval of raunchy vulgar crude lyrics describing tawdry sex and drug cartels... an example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmP2trAoBQo

Funny thing is, the guys that change the radio station claim classical music makes them sleepy.
Classical music helps Me concentrate.

"Wisdom and goodness to the vile seem vile. Filths savor but themselves."
"There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996