Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

"By all means.....Leave!" The Representative from Wyoming hits a home run!

JayhawkerJayhawker ModeratorPosts: 17,292 Senior Member
Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Colorado legislators could take a few lessons from that young man. Maybe the whiny jackwagons would be more comfortable somewhere else- - - -like Cuba or Venezuela!
    Jerry
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member
    That was awesome! Even if my state rep was a liberal douche (actually, he is) and came back at me with a similar response (but liberal), I would have to at least give him some respect. I haven't even gotten a response from mine regarding his positions on gun control or anything else. Obviously, I agree with this guy, but even if I didn't, it is nice to know exactly where he stands.

Bravo!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    Welcome to Wyoming!
    Now go home.
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    Yes!

And this comes from a 27 year Floridian. I moved here and shared my opinions, but then again it was the same as most of the rest of the State.

Imagine a mass exodus from Caliifornia or New York to your state....

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Outstanding!!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    About time someone took off the gloves and told it like it is instead of sugar coating the situation. These people move from stifling cesspools of government control, and soon after attempt to foul their new nest with the same crap they recently vacated. If they didn't like a strong gun culture and freedom afforded by Wyoming then they should have moved to someplace that afforded the stifling government control they are so used to, like California.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,060 Senior Member
    I think Wyoming learned a lesson from what happened in Northern Idaho and Montana. The Cali libtards "escaped" and imposed the same policies they escaped from. In the mean time, they paid inflated prices for the property and caused everybodies property taxes to increase!! I used to get my gunstocks from an old timer in Kalispel, and he couldn't afford to live there anymore!!
    This is basically the sort of sorting by political beliefs I was talking about in my post about power returning to the states.

It's a very good thing. Let the east coast libtards and the Californicators drown in their own BS, and stay the heck out of the way of the rest of us! Now, I hope the good people in flyover country tell the feds they can't levy their confiscatory taxes to finance their stupidity.
    Jerry
  • wildgenewildgene Senior Member Posts: 1,036 Senior Member
    ...horsepucky, this is Wyoming & everybody has opinions, just go down to the coffee shop in the morning. The good Rev. is welcome to her opinions, but she needs to realize that they are her opinions...

...the problem is that in her original letter, she's convinced that her "opinions" are more valid than anyone else's, uninformed or elsewise. She was given plenty of press to state her opinion, she just can't understand the majority of voters in Wyoming don't agree w/ her, & aren't willing to change just because she thinks they should...
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,292 Senior Member
    I particularly like the part about "young educated people" leaving the state...typical pompous, condescending, " my values are the only ones that count" "I'm more enlightened and sophisticated than the locals" liberal claptrap....So typical of people who flee urban "hives" for rural environments.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »

The kid sure has guts to say what he thinks, but he's being pounded by the liberal newspaper the "Star Tribune". They want an apology...he says "Pound Sand". Good going kid. Keep up the good work!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,644 Senior Member
    I saw it on FB and told my wife, I wish I could vote for that young man :beer: :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,797 Senior Member
    It is because of liberal "educated, child-rearing young people" that have screwed up the states they once lived in. Yes, go the [expletive deleted] back where you came from.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Ranch13Ranch13 Senior Member Posts: 820 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I particularly like the part about "young educated people" leaving the state...typical pompous, condescending, " my values are the only ones that count" "I'm more enlightened and sophisticated than the locals" liberal claptrap....So typical of people who flee urban "hives" for rural environments.

We do have a problem with young folks leaving the state, most do eventually come back when they see the grass on the other side of the fence wasn't as green as they first thought.
    We also need to get back to having some real winters and get a bunch of the rifraff cleaned out. Dollars to donuts the woman couldn't tell you where Hans Hunts congressional district even was, also betting that as she moved here in late july, she probably didn't even vote in the last election or if she did she couldn't of known much about what she was voting on.
    Hans spoke what a lot of us that have saw the booms come and go, those that would wade in here to get a big paycheck, take what ever they can get and then leave, think about the newbies coming in thinking they can run roughshod over the bunch of dumb hicks that somehow managed to keep this place here for them to discover.....
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,644 Senior Member
    If I could, I'd move into his district just in time to vote for him in his next run for office :up:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Fulbright Quote "Ample evidence has shown that schools and guns do not mix, and in particular, guns in the hands of amateurs/non-professionals is extremely dangerous, especially in any highly-charged situation.

And I guess it's not as dangerous to have no one to defend our kids in thes socalled "Gun Free Zone!" The only ones "GUN FREE" are the good guys. I haven't seen any gun free signs discourage the badguys and the crazies yet, from bringing there guns to the party!!!

This is Freaking numb nutted insanity!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    BigDanS wrote: »
    Yes!

And this comes from a 27 year Floridian. I moved here and shared my opinions, but then again it was the same as most of the rest of the State.

Imagine a mass exodus from Caliifornia or New York to your state....

D

That's fine, but they better not bring their stupid Freaking Libtard ideas with them and expect us to get in line. We'll tar and feather them and ride em out on a rail, as the old saying goes. Those idiots need to stay in idiotsville. But all you sane Newyorkers or Massachusians or Californians you are most welcome to Texas.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Posted on my FB page. Love that guy! Same as the millions that come from garbage dump third world countries looking for opportunity and a better place to live and then try to make the USA into the mess they left behind.

It's always this way. Why do some of you good New Yorkers and Bostonians and such from up north think Southerners have a low tolerance of yankees? It 's because so many of them are Libtards and come down here thinking we're a bunch of hicks that need their values because we don't have any ourselves. Then when some good folk come down we don't trust them because we've seen others that talk with that accent try to throw a crowbar in our gears. This is why I try to preach tolerance at least until I see which side of the fence someone is on. I really don't want to run good people off or cause them to change. I just don't want to see Libtards move in. We have enough home grown ones.
  • DurangoKidDurangoKid Member Posts: 183 Member
    They are not welcome when they bring along their unwanted baggage. They have ruined where ever they came from. We are not going to welcome them here. I doubt they are welcomed by their neighbors.:fiddle:
    The kid sure has guts to say what he thinks, but he's being pounded by the liberal newspaper the "Star Tribune". They want an apology...he says "Pound Sand". Good going kid. Keep up the good work!

Amen shootbrownelk, I love it. I think there's enough other straight thinkers in Wyoming to back him up.
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    It's a very good thing. Let the east coast libtards and the Californicators drown in their own BS, and stay the heck out of the way of the rest of us! Now, I hope the good people in flyover country tell the feds they can't levy their confiscatory taxes to finance their stupidity.
    Jerry

What would be funny is if someone bought property nextdoor to you, then complained about random gunfire.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
    What would be funny is if someone bought property nextdoor to you, then complained about random gunfire.

This happens all the time around here Razor. Some city idiot buys or inherits land out in the country here and then when the neighbors shoot at targets or whatever, they file complaints about the noise. Depends on the JP and the sheriff. Most of our LEO will tell em to move to town where it's against the law to discharge firearms. These people been shooting out here for like ever!!!
    limits people hunt and shoot on their own land, as long as it's out of the city limits. I've seen deer right on the other side of the city limit sign. I've shot at coyotes when I was standing not 100 feet from the line. No locals complain. Only libtard idiots fresh from Houston or Austin. The ones from San Antonio or Corpus Christi don't usually complain because they hear gunshots all the time in those cities.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Ranch13 wrote: »
    We do have a problem with young folks leaving the state, most do eventually come back when they see the grass on the other side of the fence wasn't as green as they first thought.
    We also need to get back to having some real winters and get a bunch of the rifraff cleaned out. Dollars to donuts the woman couldn't tell you where Hans Hunts congressional district even was, also betting that as she moved here in late july, she probably didn't even vote in the last election or if she did she couldn't of known much about what she was voting on.
    Hans spoke what a lot of us that have saw the booms come and go, those that would wade in here to get a big paycheck, take what ever they can get and then leave, think about the newbies coming in thinking they can run roughshod over the bunch of dumb hicks that somehow managed to keep this place here for them to discover.....

Ranch, when you said you needed to get back to some "REAL WINTERS" to clear some of the rift raf out; that reminded me of some of these coastal towns that are overun with libtards that moved in here in between storms. Then when a big bad hurricane comes through with a 15-20 foot storm surge, they tuck their tail between their legs and run for the hills they left!!!

Port O'Connor, Texas is one of those places. But it's been 52 years since they have had a big hurricane hit here. Port O'Connor is down the bay from us here in Port Lavaca, which is up at the head of the bay. In 1961 we had a hurricane hit here, Carla, that pushed a 21 foot surge into POC, and nearly wiped the town from the map. Well, now through all those years, city dwellers and yankees have moved in and built up close to the water. It's been 52 years since we had a really bad hurricane. We had one in 2003, Claudet, that had some gusts around 100 mph and pushed like a 7 foot surge, if that . but that was a minor event in the scheme of things. In 61 Carla had some 175+MPH gusts with 20+ feet of surge. But many of these people weren't living here or they weren't born yet. So you can see why these people are complacent. It's been too long and memories are too short. Well mine isn't. I remember it like it was yesterday.

We'll have another great hurricane, it's only a matter of time. And when it happens, all the so called Rif Raf as you say, will be gone north as fast as their little Libtard Hybrid cars will take them, :tooth:
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,292 Senior Member

...and the lengths they go to are hilarious...we had some folks who built their new rural getaway near a firing range (that had been there for a couple of decades) show up at a town council meeting with several fully loaded CF cartridges (primers intact) and claim that they had hit their house...kinda nullified their argument...and made them a laughing stock

Actually, that's just what's happening! I've got a bunny-hugger neighbor just up the road who keeps a corn feeder running year-round trying to keep all the deer on his place. All the neighbors and I really appreciate the high-quality venison he provides, especially my son, who lives right across the road from his property. He gets downright frantic every time the SE shoot comes around! The local cops just laugh at his complaints. That's one reason I always invite the sheriff's department from both counties to attend the shoot every year. (The Giles/Lincoln county line crosses my place just about where the shooting range is.)
    :rotflmao: :rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Jerry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member

Happens nearly every time I take the .50 BMG rifle out for a little sight in or load testing. I guess I know all the county deputies by name! They've all shot it, and after pulling the trigger, grin like a mule eating saw briers! :rotflmao: I live in the low ground between a couple of ridgelines about 1200 yards apart with a creek running through the middle, so the sound does some real bouncing around. The city folk that moved out here on their 5 acre 'baby farms' wet their britches every time I 'tune 'er up!

Closest nosy neighbor is a quarter mile away, more or less.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • rapier5316rapier5316 Member Posts: 312 Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Posted on my FB page. Love that guy! Same as the millions that come from garbage dump third world countries looking for opportunity and a better place to live and then try to make the USA into the mess they left behind.

Are you including Californicators that left the economic mess they created to replicate the collective everywhere else?
    "The power of the United States has peaked, oppression follows." Robert Prector, Socionomics.net