Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Colorado anti gun law question....

jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior MemberPosts: 10,164 Senior Member
While reading this article on the new law... http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/3/colorado-bill-would-ban-standard-shotgun/#ixzz2NzscCgqO

I was mainly concerned about the part that will outlaw most shotguns, ''Limit high-capacity magazines, as well as guns that are readily capable of being altered for high-capacity magazines''.

Then I also noticed the part about, ''The lawmaker said that current owners of the shotgun will be able to keep it, but it has to remain in their continuous possession. They can’t bring it to a gunsmith to get fixed or even lend it down to their sons or daughters.''

Something occurred to me. What if you had to leave the state and work overseas for a year? You couldn't even leave them with your wife???

What if you were older and had a temporary health problem that required you stay at a assisted living facility? Who is in 'possession' of you guns???

That law is going to hang all Colorado gun owners by the gonads sooner or later!!
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson

Replies