Video-- The phrase "You can run but you can't hide" comes to mind

jwv2001jwv2001 MemberPosts: 125 Member
You guys might have seen this before. I've had the link on my computer for awhile and just came across it again. If anyone hasn't seen it before, here it is.

[video=vimeo;21181307]
.....if evil men were not now and then slain it would not be a good world for weaponless dreamers. --Kipling

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,044 Senior Member
    Now THAT'S waylaying some hogs :up:

I wanna play

edited to add: but instead of. "You can run, but you can't hide" this video reminds me more of, "Run, and you'll only die tired" :applause:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• HondoHondo Member Posts: 320 Member
    Now that looks like fun. It may not be very "sporting" but I bet they eat just fine.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    There are some real skills there! I could imagine trying to shoot from the a whirlybird (but know I wouldn't hit porky) I couldn't even think of the skill that the pilot has :worthy: ... keeping the pigs in the field of fire while flying a smooth as possible ... that must be a P.I.T.A.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    That is not hunting. Wholesale slaughter of nasty pests. I like it!:cool2:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • jwv2001jwv2001 Member Posts: 125 Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    edited to add: but instead of. "You can run, but you can't hide" this video reminds me more of, "Run, and you'll only die tired" :applause:

Yeah, It was a tossup
    .....if evil men were not now and then slain it would not be a good world for weaponless dreamers. --Kipling
  • wolf049wolf049 Member Posts: 217 Member
    Thanks for posting this video, a very good friend of mine is going hog hunting soon and I wanted to show him this. :beer:
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
    - Richard Henry Lee