Home Main Category Hunting

Still after the birds. 2 more

refuze2falorefuze2falo New MemberPosts: 29 New Member
With work we can't get out during the week but we get after it on the weekend
My girlfriend tagged out in Mo yesterday and I did myself this morning. Season has been very good to me and my hunting partners. I love taking family and friends and this was turkey 9&10 for this spring. Got 2 more days to finish out 2013 season in Mo next weekend and I hope the luck continues for the hunters
Again excuse the unprofessional footage we are just out having fun doing some video with our phones
Lisa's

Replies

• refuze2falorefuze2falo New Member Posts: 29 New Member
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,713 Senior Member
    You some turkey hunter
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,625 Senior Member
    Dang, you are a machine this year, are you on a record pace or is this a typical season?:worthy:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Had two gobblers coming in this morning, they hung up about 40 yards out, wanting the decoys to come to them. My buddy was sweet talking them with the call trying to get them to finish the deal, when they both just shut up and went over the ridge in the timber. We were trying to figure out what happened when a coyote came loping along right where the birds had been. They had spotted him and beat feet out of there. :angry: He got wind of us and never came within shotgun range. All in all, still a great day.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY