Oblivit closing Guantanamo Again!

Fat BillyFat Billy Senior MemberPosts: 1,813 Senior Member
Trying to fulfill 2008 campaign commitment Oblivit says he is going to close Guantanamo. I guess his Muslim brethren gotta have cable TV to prevent hunger strikes. Suppose we will bring em here so they have rights to move into our neighborhoods and bomb the local mall. Hold it. Does an Oblivit commitment said the second time gonna happen or moves further away. Time will tell I guess.:fiddle: Later,
Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,551 Senior Member
    Give the guy a break -he's still wetting his pants over the gay basketball player.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,568 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Trying to fulfill 2008 campaign commitment Oblivit says he is going to close Guantanamo. I guess his Muslim brethren gotta have cable TV to prevent hunger strikes. Suppose we will bring em here so they have rights to move into our neighborhoods and bomb the local mall. Hold it. Does an Oblivit commitment said the second time gonna happen or moves further away. Time will tell I guess.:fiddle: Later,
    I just saw this on the news and that was my first thought. He has been closing it since 2008 like so many other not completed projects/promises of the same vintage
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,052 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Give the guy a break -he's still wetting his pants over the gay basketball player.
    Must be where that "line in the sand" came from.
    :blah:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    The new term is RED LINE. If you cross the line nothing happens unless we know who crossed the line. When they crossed the line. Quality witness with three people selected by the administration see the crossing. Did they use their rt of left foot to do the stepping. Was the foot in question in an Army boot or a sandal. Oh darn all this traffic has blurred the line. STOP IT! :bang: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 8,528 Senior Member
    Hasn't passed a budget since he took office, why should anyone expect him to close GTMO?
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,762 Senior Member
    Send them back where they came from whether their home countries want them or not.

repatriate: noun : to restore or return to the country of origin, allegiance, or citizenship <repatriate prisoners of war>

They are prisoners of war. Repatriate them to their own countries. EZPZ
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.