Oblivit "Not my Job"

Fat BillyFat Billy Senior MemberPosts: 1,813 Senior Member
Oblivit said today it is not his job to manage Congress. Who's job is it? Oh yeah to manage Congress would require a Leader instead of Community Organizer. Does this qualify him for unemlpoyment benifits? The sillier it gets the more the news media covers him and show how the right wing lawmakers aren't doing their duty. Luckily more people are watching FOX and not the others. We need a good salesman to resell America on being America again. In California today a new policy was put in place today. If your child is male but wants to be female they are allowed to use the restroom of what they WANT to be not what they are. PLEASE. We need to stop the madness. End of rant but still pissed. :angry: Later,
Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,830 Senior Member
    He's right. It's not the President's job to manage Congress. It's OUR job and we are failing miserably.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    You are correct WE are(supposed) to be in charge. We control the House but then we laid down. Two more chances '14 and' 16. If not we get what we deserve. More Makers Mark please. :fan: Later,
    Fat Billy

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,188 Senior Member
    If the President were managing Congress, people would be screaming that he's a dictator overstepping the separation of powers.

Pesky Constitution.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    It's not his job to manage Congress.
    It's his job to decide if he can administer a piece of legislation and then sign or veto it.
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    He can't manage his own speeches without at least one teleprompter, and usually a backup in case the first one gets stolen. It would take somebody an entire order of magnitude smarter to herd a bunch of cats like the congress-critters are.
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,664 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    In California today a new policy was put in place today. If your child is male but wants to be female they are allowed to use the restroom of what they WANT to be not what they are.

You sure about this?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    You sure about this?

why would it surprise you?
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • wildgenewildgene Senior Member Posts: 1,036 Senior Member
    ...it may not be his job, but he really thinks it is, & the reason he's PO'd is that Congress won't just do what he tells them to do...
    Buford, I heard it somewhere, I think it was on the [email protected] on Fox. It was on some news show though. California? :up: Later,
    Fat Billy

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,830 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Buford, I heard it somewhere, I think it was on the [email protected] on Fox. It was on some news show though. California? :up: Later,

Colorado, not California. I'll refrain from commenting on the story. Read at your own risk. It is intended only as documentation of Fat Billy's comment.

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/27/colorado_school_bans_6_year_old_transgender_child_from_girls_bathroom/
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • wildgenewildgene Senior Member Posts: 1,036 Senior Member
    ...wrong article...

saw yesterday/ day before where CA is going to allow choice of restroom based on inclination rather than actual gender...

...shouldn't be too hard to google up...
    Maybe Colarado is becoming the new California. :uhm: Later,
    Fat Billy