An outstanding read on current scandals in D.C.

coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior MemberPosts: 6,493 Senior Member
"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
George Carlin

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,807 Senior Member
    The left wing media continues to justify or simply ignore Obama shenanigans. The MSM didn't care about any of the scandals except targeting the press, and even then "it's only FOX".

When the next Republican president does the same thing to lefty reporters, I hope they don't act surprised. Their man set the precedent.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,694 Senior Member
    Good article, but too kind, still, to the media that is not just now learning about all of this underhanded maneuvering and targeting of 'enemies.' They have been on board all the way, and only act shocked now because exposure is imminent, and they wish to survive, if everything comes tumbling down. Some of them are already in too deep to claim ignorance, and will continue to propagandize for these thugs and hope that they can continue to stifle the dissent. Others will try to walk a tightrope between legitimate journalism and loyalty to the cause. Whichever way it goes, most of the major media can't be as hard on this administration as it deserves, because their complicity has been too obvious to too many people, for too long.
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    The De-Stalinization of America, the purging of totalitarian liberals from our judiciary, military and civil service, will take half a century. If we last that long. If the GOP loses the House in 2014, you can stick a fork in this country, it'll be done. Movies like "Valkyrie" and "Seven Days In May" should be required viewing at the Pentagon and the CIA. Hopefully, the coup against Obama will go much, much smoother.