Man kills pitbull attacking child in DC

BuffcoBuffco Senior MemberPosts: 6,244 Senior Member
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/28/dc-man-who-killed-dog-attacking-boy-defers-any-aid/#ixzz2UiSE9t7w

With an unregistered handgun. He refuses money raised on his behalf, as prosecutors could have had him arrested, but struck a deal requiring him to pay a $1,000 fine. He insists any money go to the neighbor's child instead.

Stop an attack on a child, it'll cost you $1,000.

Replies

• horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    I hope that prosecutor gets attacked by a pit bull...and gets eaten.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Dem strict gun laws in DC sure have stopped all the crime there ain't they...:cuss::cuss::cuss:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,772 Senior Member
    This actually could have been a heck of a lot worse for him. For once it seems like the LEO's and prosecutors had half a brain. Now if the city government would do the same....not much hope of that though
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Well, they could pass a law making it illegal for pit bulls to bite people- - - - -then it wouldn't be necessary to shoot them!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite