Home Main Category Clubhouse

Why fast food managers go nuts- - - - -

2»

Replies

• Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Silver Spring, MD 20906Posts: 1,221 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    I never do the drive through because if you're at the counter the burgers are wrapped so you don't get a booger in your Burger. :vomit: Later,

Wait. What's wrong with a booger? Gives the burger that "country flavor." Not to mention that it adds a "human touch" so often missing elsewhere these days. I just don't see the problem.........
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Wait. What's wrong with a booger? Gives the burger that "country flavor." Not to mention that it adds a "human touch" so often missing elsewhere these days. I just don't see the problem.........

Sorry Fat Billy, I have to agree with Vic here. Now, be honest. Think of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING you've stuck in your mouth since you were 12 years old, and then tell me you're seriously worried about a little ol' booger.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Podunk, Tx.Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    This thread has gone from fast food workers, to the pros and cons of teaching cursive writing, to eating boogers. If we had an award for thread drift, this one would certainly be in the running.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Under a logPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Burger King introduces the hands free Whopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/burger-king-debuts-hands-free-140119637.html
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    This thread has gone from fast food workers, to the pros and cons of teaching cursive writing, to eating boogers. If we had an award for thread drift, this one would certainly be in the running.

AND, We do it all for FREE!