Guess this should go in General Firearms.....

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 7,702 Senior Member
.....cos it mentions SMLE........:roll2:

motivator1.jpg
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,803 Senior Member
    Where'd ya get the mug shot Alec? Off the post office wall? That's where they put those things here, or they used ot. Anyway, what you mean? I think Tennmike got a bad break! Not even a 7mm08 is as ugly as a SMLE! Mike probably improved its looks at least 50%. LOL!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    Scary----that's all that is! :yikes:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    :silly::rotflmao: We should put that mug on a Milk Carton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Hey, I will be his defense lawyer. Got to go to law school first, so hang in there Mike :beer:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    Akshully, I turned a refugee tomato stake into a functional work of art! You even shot it, and you liked it! :rotflmao::cool2:
    And here's proof!

018-1.jpg

Bubble Gum Kid is standing behind you in case the massive recoil of the 'beast' rolls you over. :silly:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

cpj rifle's shot such a fast round that when I fired it I was able to turn and hand him his rifle before the bullet reached the target. :yikes::agree::jester:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,816 Senior Member
    You put a finish on that bare metal yet, or are ya gonna let it get a nice red/orange 'patina' in the safe?:nono: :roll:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

tennmike wrote: »
    You put a finish on that bare metal yet, or are ya gonna let it get a nice red/orange 'patina' in the safe?:nono: :roll:

Lets all guess what cpj will do:yawn:
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,702 Senior Member
    Sent them yesterday afternoon ( 15hrs ago) If you havent recieved them yet, let me know and I will redend them......

Maybe they were deleted by my email provider for some reson or other...........hint.......hint....
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....